Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: VOTE FOR CRIMBO MEET.
"SPEAK EASY NIGHT" 16 84.21%
STAGGERS & HIS MERRY MEN PANTO 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2005, 12:10   #61
mez
God Member

Re: "speak-easy" Night.........23rd December

well ive been up since 10am...... with a loverly banging head ........just recovered so now starts the work to get ready for tomoz......ooooo
Accrington Web
Old 24-12-2005, 12:31   #62
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Had a great night, just been peeing myself laughing at the photos...Cheers everyone for a good laugh. Hope you all have a great Christmas..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 15:13   #63
Resident Waffler

Great photos but what happened to the video Mick did?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 16:58   #64
God Member

It was me that was doing the videoing Willow. I will try and get them up on my server tonight
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 19:36   #65
God Member

OK, No pretty page as yet, just a directory listing. It does show the size though.

http://entwisi.mine.nu/Accyweb/

PLEASE NOTE!! SOME OF THESE FILES ARE OVER 100Meg EACH. Make sure you are suitably equiped to download them i.e. BROADBAND only! Also as I have run out of space on my main hosting package these are on my home server so upload speed is limited to 256K.

Supplied on a best endeavours basis only!
Old 24-12-2005, 19:48   #66
God Member

Can I ask that you don't open multiple sessins at once. I noticdd some people are trying to download more than one file at a time. YOu won't get them any quicker and are affecting everyone elses chance at getting them as well.

Thanks!
Old 25-12-2005, 18:03   #67
Resting in Peace

OK sorry the pics are a bit late i have been very busy also can i say sorry for the quality of the vidio the lighting in the stag is not the best.
Me and Anne had a great night thanks to Staggers and Mandy and all the barstaff also thanks to EASY STREET and a big thankyou to all the members that came hope you all had a great christmas and i hope you enjoyed your first Accyweb christmas meeting Roy.
By the way i hope you all enjoyed the chocs and other stuff i brought i did not get 1 of them hehe staggers has mandy kept her promise to you for that choc yet hehe

Last edited by Mick; 25-12-2005 at 18:13.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2005, 18:10   #68
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

was a great night,some great photos in the gallery,was pleased to meet roy,already looking forward to next years xmas bash. cashy n paris.
Old 25-12-2005, 18:25   #69
Roy
Administrator

Well it was great to get to my first accyweb xmas do... Mucho good fun although I certainly wasn't happy at 5.30 when the alarm was going off... Several delays later and I finally made it to moscow, although slightly worse for wear.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 12:04   #70
Resting in Peace

Nice one Roy glad you could make it it just goes to show its never too far to travel for an Accyweb meeting hehe
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 14:08   #71
Accy Goddess

It was good to see you again Roy.
I had visions of you missing your flight.
You enjoyed your self thats for sure.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 15:42   #72
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
OK sorry the pics are a bit late i have been very busy also can i say sorry for the quality of the vidio the lighting in the stag is not the best.
Me and Anne had a great night thanks to Staggers and Mandy and all the barstaff also thanks to EASY STREET and a big thankyou to all the members that came hope you all had a great christmas and i hope you enjoyed your first Accyweb christmas meeting Roy.
By the way i hope you all enjoyed the chocs and other stuff i brought i did not get 1 of them hehe staggers has mandy kept her promise to you for that choc yet hehe
still waiting for the moment mick.....he......hee
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..