Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2005, 11:47   #16

Re: Tapas Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
itll be boredom coz ill have waited so long for you to finally make it!!!!lol and dont worry itll be slinky and not me following you into the gents!!!!lol
lol not as long as slinky will be waiting for me to go the toilet then lol i can hold my beer a while without using the toilet anyway and the cubicles have locks lol gonna work on my pool winning dance later lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
lol not as long as slinky will be waiting for me to go the toilet then lol i can hold my beer a while without using the toilet anyway and the cubicles have locks lol gonna work on my pool winning dance later lol
well ive got the bladder of an old person i think coz i cant hold it worth a damn!!!
and im sure slink will have no problem with the locked door...shell have ways to get round that!!! hmmm... i might let you win just to see youre funky moves!!!lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:57   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
well ive got the bladder of an old person i think coz i cant hold it worth a damn!!!
and im sure slink will have no problem with the locked door...shell have ways to get round that!!! hmmm... i might let you win just to see youre funky moves!!!lol
lol dont give her ideas shes bad enough anyway lol and no putting that rolf harris album on in the adlephi or that spongebob square pants it drives me mad
Old 19-02-2005, 12:00   #19

Quote:
lol dont give her ideas shes bad enough anyway lol and no putting that rolf harris album on in the adlephi or that spongebob square pants it drives me mad
lol dont worry about that..if i put music on its going to be good music... well maybe not but it definatly wont be either of those!!! rock or nothing in the adelphi!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 14:36   #20
God Member

Quote:
lol not a chance your getting a pic and that go s for tinks as well theres more of a chance you ll beat me at pool lol
We have ways and means rabbit , even if it has to be force, bribery, manipulation and if all that fails just i'll just cry that always works. I am a girl with many abilities of getting men to do as they are told

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 19-02-2005 at 14:44.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 10:06   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
We have ways and means rabbit , even if it has to be force, bribery, manipulation and if all that fails just i'll just cry that always works. I am a girl with many abilities of getting men to do as they are told
pmsl you forgot one thing you cant run as fast as me lol and also i checked which pubs have locks on the toilet cubicle doors so im pretty damn sure im safe now and no form of bribery is going to persuade me
Old 20-02-2005, 11:37   #22

Quote:
pmsl you forgot one thing you cant run as fast as me lol and also i checked which pubs have locks on the toilet cubicle doors so im pretty damn sure im safe now and no form of bribery is going to persuade me
hmm should i tell slinky and tinks which pubs dont have locks on the doors??? lol we can drag you in one of those!!! lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..