Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2005, 10:58   #1

Tapas Bar

Had a lovely meal last night. Went to UpSi (upstairs of old McDonalds), they do a tapas night every Thursday, good atmosphere, brilliant food and very reasonably priced. What more does one want? Certainly go again.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-02-2005, 11:08   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Tapas Bar

About time they have something a little different to eat!
Veecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 11:51   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
Had a lovely meal last night. Went to UpSi (upstairs of old McDonalds), they do a tapas night every Thursday, good atmosphere, brilliant food and very reasonably priced. What more does one want? Certainly go again.
spanish tapas in accy whatever next, ill put it on my list of places to eat, try CELLAR IN PADIHAM.
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 12:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
it sounds a big improvement on si then but have to ask whats tapas ? besides pizzas and kebabs i only stick to english food
Old 18-02-2005, 13:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
it sounds a big improvement on si then but have to ask whats tapas ? besides pizzas and kebabs i only stick to english food
Thats coz your a big chicken rabbit!!!! lol
Old 18-02-2005, 13:44   #6
Resting in peace

Will try it sometime Sara. Rabbit -- tapas is sort of snacky bits. Unfortunately in this country you have to buy them. In Spain you get them free with your drink, and the more drinks you buy, the better the tapas gets! Managed to get lobster once in Madrid, together with a lousy hangover!
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2005, 20:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
Thats coz your a big chicken rabbit!!!! lol
im just doing my bit for british beef lol i dont need that foreign stuff even though cant knock cajun chicken
Old 18-02-2005, 21:44   #8

Quote:
im just doing my bit for british beef lol i dont need that foreign stuff even though cant knock cajun chicken
you dont need any mad cow disease!!! your mental enough!!!! dont say were going to have to tie you to a chair and force feed foreign foods to you??!!!! i know youll enjoy it really!!! lol
Old 18-02-2005, 23:15   #9

Quote:
you dont need any mad cow disease!!! your mental enough!!!! dont say were going to have to tie you to a chair and force feed foreign foods to you??!!!! i know youll enjoy it really!!! lol
im hot enough without eating any of them curry and spicy stuff
Old 19-02-2005, 09:43   #10

Quote:
im hot enough without eating any of them curry and spicy stuff
lol..we'll see about that!!! it might end up going to a national poll, well put your pic on here and the folks at home can vote!!!...lol
Old 19-02-2005, 10:57   #11

Quote:
lol..we'll see about that!!! it might end up going to a national poll, well put your pic on here and the folks at home can vote!!!...lol
lol not a chance your getting a pic and that go s for tinks as well theres more of a chance you ll beat me at pool lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:04   #12

Quote:
lol not a chance your getting a pic and that go s for tinks as well theres more of a chance you ll beat me at pool lol
well see...wait till your not looking then surprise you and 'flash'!!! lol thatd be a great pic!!! and i will beat you at pool!!! lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:06   #13
God Member

Quote:
well see...wait till your not looking then surprise you and 'flash'!!! lol thatd be a great pic!!! and i will beat you at pool!!! lol
Watch your back when you go to the toilet rabbit.........cos we also still need that evidance of you size (if you get my drift)BIG BOY LMAO

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 11:06   #14

Quote:
Ill have my camera phone at the ready to watch your face when i pot that black lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:12   #15

Quote:
Ill have my camera phone at the ready to watch your face when i pot that black lol
itll be boredom coz ill have waited so long for you to finally make it!!!!lol and dont worry itll be slinky and not me following you into the gents!!!!lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..