Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2006, 15:32   #16
God Member

Re: What's On then this Yule.....

so is anyone actually going tonight?
Old 23-11-2006, 15:50   #17
Member.

No. I'm stuck up here tonight. I'm coming over on Saturday to spend some time looking around and to see the the light once it goes dark.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2006, 15:55   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
No. I'm stuck up here tonight. I'm coming over on Saturday to spend some time looking around and to see the the light once it goes dark.

wow i bet that will be an exciting day daddy
Old 23-11-2006, 16:00   #19
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
wow i bet that will be an exciting day daddy

You can go p*** up a tree. I like coming home and spending time in Town. It makes me feel wanted.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 23-11-2006, 16:06   #20
God Member

Quote:
You can go p*** up a tree. I like coming home and spending time in Town. It makes me feel wanted.

no comment
Old 23-11-2006, 16:08   #21
Senior Member+

So does anyone actually know whos switching the lights on?? They really haven't advertised it well this year. I think HBC must have given up on Xmas this year.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2006, 16:16   #22
Member.

Will someone take some Photographs Please. I don't like to miss anything.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 23-11-2006, 16:17   #23
Member.

Quote:
no comment
Yes, best not Child.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 23-11-2006, 16:21   #24
God Member

Quote:
Yes, best not Child.

the childs in one hell of a bad mood daddy, just can't be bothered commenting on anything
Old 23-11-2006, 18:37   #25
God Member

Well it was very VERY cold....but luckily dry. The fire works were very good.....the lights---------- well they were lights

My Niece decided to drag me on the Miami!!! omg that thing can move!!! but is sooooo addictive and I wanted to stay on lmao. but the snot plastered across my face made me get off lmao.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2006, 18:44   #26
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Well it was very VERY cold....but luckily dry. The fire works were very good.....the lights---------- well they were lights

My Niece decided to drag me on the Miami!!! omg that thing can move!!! but is sooooo addictive and I wanted to stay on lmao. but the snot plastered across my face made me get off lmao.

What the *** is the Miami and why have you got snot plastered across your face? Whos is it? did you get Pictures (of the lights, not the, well you know). Did I miss anything?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 23-11-2006, 18:53   #27
God Member

Quote:
What the *** is the Miami and why have you got snot plastered across your face? Whos is it? did you get Pictures (of the lights, not the, well you know). Did I miss anything?
Sorry no pictures......we were having too much of a good time on the Miami....had to run to catch the lights and fireworks Big Kid yes I know i know.....but it was bloody good on that ride.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 23-11-2006, 19:05   #28
God Member

Quote:
Sorry no pictures......we were having too much of a good time on the Miami....had to run to catch the lights and fireworks Big Kid yes I know i know.....but it was bloody good on that ride.

thought you weren't going? i didnt go cos i had no one to go with(didnt fancy standing there looking a tit on my own) thought mum was taking them? i'd of come with ya
Old 23-11-2006, 19:06   #29
God Member

Quote:
thought you weren't going? i didnt go cos i had no one to go with(didnt fancy standing there looking a tit on my own) thought mum was taking them? i'd of come with ya
No I managed to finish work at 2pm today so mum didn't have to go on her own with all sproggs. Sorry Needa if I had have known I would have phoned you!!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 23-11-2006, 19:17   #30
God Member

Quote:
No I managed to finish work at 2pm today so mum didn't have to go on her own with all sproggs. Sorry Needa if I had have known I would have phoned you!!!!!

tis ok i forgive you,i thought you didnt wuff me nomore lol you and tinks are really going to confuse people with what you call me, tinks called me shazza the other day now your calling me needa hahahahaha

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..