Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2009, 15:19   #241
Give, give, give member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

Jay, just looking at your piccy leaves me rather perplexed that you feel I am the fruitcake....overweight, full of medication.....would you like to re-think!

If you cannot comprehend the information within the links then perhaps the medication is responsible, for i am sure you did receive an education long ago...

You really are an ignoramus.

Why don't you post a photograph of yourself, and we can critique your appearance, and decide if you look as stupid as the things you say.

Accrington Web
Old 06-10-2009, 15:23   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
You really are an ignoramus.

Why don't you post a photograph of yourself, and we can critique your appearance, and decide if you look as stupid as the things you say.
Garinda....Can you read my mind... my sentiments exactly.... x

It is so sad when you have to descend to flinging insults to get a point across... this looks like a person that is on the losing side of a discussion to me...
Old 06-10-2009, 17:23   #243
I am Banned

Hi All.

Bernadette.

It is not a theory, it is a fact that an adults immunity is built based on all they catch as children, this is what it does, it learns....

I do not have the info to hand, I have had two pc's destroyed by intel or some such, so my archives are in a mess at the moment, I will keep it in mind and when I find it i will post it for you to look at...

Thanks for accepting my apology MP.

I know it would seem each time jay has something to say it is derogatory....sorry but I find the best way to deal with such is throw it back... Keeps him busy and able to join the exchange..
Old 06-10-2009, 17:51   #244
I am Banned

Life. I think you have been taking too much of that plaster dust into your system, or is it the dryrot when you remove plaster from a wall, inhaled through your nose and into your brain because something must of gone to your head to mash it up this much
Old 06-10-2009, 19:46   #245
I am Banned

Hi All.

Removing plaster......no no no....New build commercial only!

Perhaps the reason you suggest such is the fact you have the spores in your home, hence the reason you thought of such drivel.

You either wake up today or as they come to take you for your vaccination
Old 06-10-2009, 20:12   #246
Senior Member+

So the Fire brigade are in on a plot to give our children cancer by fitting smoke alarms and positioning them outside the kids bedrooms...... what a complete load of tripe, you really ought to get out more and stop believing every conspiracy theory that comes your way. Where else would any sensible person put a smoke alarm ? Summat to do with smoke rising and triggering the alarm I think........
At first I felt a liitle bit sorry for you, obviously care in the community has failed, but you are more worrying than the average loony, if anyone wants their grey cells examining on here it's you!
Old 06-10-2009, 21:01   #247
Resting in Peace

Quote:

It is not a theory, it is a fact that an adults immunity is built based on all they catch as children, this is what it does, it learns....
I think this inane remark has just proved your naivety of immune systems (not that my knowledge is great .. am willing to admit that).

You can, without a doubt, build up a child's resistance/power to fight off infections starting with breast feeding, good food, fresh air and exercise ... but will not be good enough to grant them immunity from virus/bacterial infections in the first place.

To have any sort of 100% immunity to a particular disease, you have had to have had it in the first place. No matter, how fit and healthy your children are they are in great danger of contracting measles, TB, mumps, whooping cough, etc., if brought into contact with other sufferers ... and if they are strong, may be able to fight it quicker than most people ... or not ! They could still be extremely poorly or worst scenario, die. Problem is, that because some parents have resisted allowing their children to have the MMR jabs ... there are still outbreaks of these illnesses.

Just wondering what type of condition you are thinking about when you say 'all they catch as children'. Ok. if they have had german measles as a child, will have immunity, and no risk to any unborn baby they may carry.

If they went abroad, would you advice them from not having a yellow fever injection/taking malaria tablets for instance ? These are high risk problems in certain countrys, which have an extremely high death rate.

By the way, I don't think for a minute you have suffered flu over the weekend ! You would still be flat on your back.

Anyway, I have had my flu injection today ... feel great ...
Old 06-10-2009, 21:27   #248
I am Banned

Hi All.

It is not a risk to catch measles and mumps....they need to have these illnesses to bolster the immune system. Are you too young to remember measles parties?

You are right you do not know much about the immune system!

The firemen have no idea what they are promoting, to them it is common sense...but...

These things give off radiation ....radiation kills living cells....please feel free to explain how having radioactive gizmo's in your home can be anything other than dangerous?

injection today ...keep us posted on how you feel if you do not mind?
Old 06-10-2009, 21:48   #249
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hi All.

It is not a risk to catch measles and mumps....they need to have these illnesses to bolster the immune system. Are you too young to remember measles parties?

At this point .. I give up !!! Too young ??... 66 ya' young sprogg !! Measles and Mumps partys ??? No way !! Catching these, you are running the risk of deafness and infertility in the males ... not a good idea at all. Two diseases to be avoided if possible ... just one way .. immunisation .. Catching them would give you immunity from catching them again ! .. no others !! ...

You are right you do not know much about the immune system!

The firemen have no idea what they are promoting, to them it is common sense...but...

These things give off radiation ....radiation kills living cells....please feel free to explain how having radioactive gizmo's in your home can be anything other than dangerous?

Echo Lindsay's post. You telling us now you have no smoke alarms fitted, with four children and a wife in the house ?

injection today ...keep us posted on how you feel if you do not mind?

Of course.

Old 06-10-2009, 22:19   #250
Resting in Peace

Just an add on. A certain person today did point out that there may be problems with Lemsip. Horror, horror, Life has taken that for his 'flu' !

Let me see now ... got down me box from the shelf, looks at ingredients hey ! what is this ?

Paracetamol of course.

Aspartame .. well, you know all about that, don't you ?

Phenylephrine hydrochloride (think I've typed that OK .. LOL) ... can cause increased blood pressure, dilation of the pupils, dizziness, weakness, tremours, arrhythmics.

Xylitol .. another sweetener ... but has a nasty sting ... possibility of diarrhoea !!

Sweet dreams my poppet. x
Old 06-10-2009, 22:45   #251
Senior Member+

As a toddler, I forget which it was..either mumps or measles gave me my 'lazy' eye and also damaged my eyesite causing me to a bit of both short and long sited. I certainly wouldn't put my child at risk of infection to mumps or measles.
Old 06-10-2009, 22:55   #252
I am Banned

Quote:
Hi All.

Removing plaster......no no no....New build commercial only!

Perhaps the reason you suggest such is the fact you have the spores in your home, hence the reason you thought of such drivel.

You either wake up today or as they come to take you for your vaccination

you arrogant idiot. The reason I suggest such is before you sling around insults to users you should protect your personal info. I WHOIS'd your website and all info is there to see. You're home address, Telephone number, email address and you're Plastering 'name' AKA tek plastering. You think you're above the rest of the users here but you are just another crazed conspiracy nut that should STFU. This is not a personal attack but is personal advice because if i can figure out you're home address and im a peaceful soul a nutter that you may offend one day may just be clever enough to get the same info..... a KIND warning

COPPICE!
Old 06-10-2009, 23:07   #253
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
As a toddler, I forget which it was..either mumps or measles gave me my 'lazy' eye and also damaged my eyesite causing me to a bit of both short and long sited. I certainly wouldn't put my child at risk of infection to mumps or measles.
Ok .. admit to googling to endorse my point Restless :-

9. Squint
Measles can also cause a squint in your child's eye, which previously seemed normal. A squint is due to a weakening of one of the muscles controlling the eye. It is thought that in measles cases the weakness was probably there but your child was able to compensate for it. However, after suffering from measles your child is no longer able to do this, and the squint becomes noticeable. There are no figures available for the frequency of this condition when associated with measles.

Bless ..x
Old 06-10-2009, 23:08   #254
I am Banned

Hi All.

Lemon tea, not lemsip...

would not have a smoke alarm in any room in the house, turn off at the socket...

arrogant idiot....

Well i was certainly known as a nutter in my time as you put it, so not too worried about nutters. and there is always my cat!
Old 06-10-2009, 23:17   #255
Resting in Peace

I just could not resist.

Just for you Life

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really

Last edited by Benipete; 06-10-2009 at 23:20.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..