Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 18:53   #271
Beacon of light

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Life, you have me all wrong.......I do not want to fall out.....with anyone.
I believe that every single person on here has the right to their opinion, and to respect for their opinion.......I may not agree with them but I still would give them respect......I wouldn't be denigrating their perceived lack of education, for it may not be that at all, it may have been in the way the post was written....unclear, or undigestable.......and however ill educated you perceive someone to be.......they can always learn......given that the lessons are pitched at the right level and with adequate content.

As for the attitude of you paying like with like.......that is a very immature way to respond, can be likened to a shool-yard and 'he did it first Miss'...or 'he started it'.
You cannot change how other people respond, you can only affect the way that you respond to them, and if someone insults you and then you insult them back you have descended to the lowest level.

Not at all a good way to go about things.

If you truly want to educate, then you do it by example, and the example you give at present is not a good one...but hey, that is only my opinion.
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2009, 18:56   #272
Beacon of light

And it was the insults that were thinly veiled.....perhaps I didn't make myself clear.
Old 08-10-2009, 19:40   #273
I am Banned

Hi All.

Point taken Margaret...
Old 08-10-2009, 21:44   #274
Passed away 25-11-09

Hello Life, are you British? I only ask because you refer to being "in the Military", not a phrase we tend to use in this country, or did you just assimilate it with all your other learning?
Old 09-10-2009, 00:29   #275
Senior Member+

im guessing life is from accy after what coppice said
Old 09-10-2009, 11:45   #276
I am Banned

Hi All.

I am indeed from Accrington...
Old 09-10-2009, 14:34   #277
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

I am indeed from Accrington...
From Accy but now living where?

Please don't bother answering if you feel that you're security would be compromised, though it might be handy for the rest of us, we can put a 50 mile cordon around your area just to keep the kids too young for vaccinations out of there until we can get them treated properly by the NHS.
Call the NHS as you might, when it comes to children, pregnant women, or those found to have cancer they are usually quick off the mark.

(Makes me a touch jealous, I'm in none of those group's I feel quite ignored).
Old 09-10-2009, 21:45   #278
I am Banned

Hi All.

Yes I am in Accrington.

There is no need to worry over my security, I am not hiding, Intel know exactly were I am and what I am doing. The question is do you know who Intel are working for because it is not Britain?

No need to worry about exclusion zones I only present the information, I am not one for forcing anyone to do anything, hence my work.

Where We Are

The hype has been carried out, it is pretty obvious the majority of Blighties are still sane and well over two thirds have said no thanks to the vaccination, including GP's and Nurses, the other third are those who have taken the NLP slap bang into their being.

So was this just a beta test to see if all the democratic departments were in place and ready to go?

Is it to actually release a deadly virus later in the year, even perhaps the Canadian winter Olympics, which would spread whatever bio-weapon they released at the Olympics, across the globe as spectators returned to their native countries, or indeed to create another 911 which had many casualties from across the globe, thus affecting many families giving maximum damage to the false flag event 911 most certainly was?

If memory serves me well I think Nostradamus prophesied a terrible event at an Olympics....

Is it the drill and means to their implementation of full global Martial Law, which thus removes all civilian laws which protect civilians and politicians alike? (The Law of The Sea, British Admiralty Law, over the law of the land, Common Law)

We shall have to wait and see.

At least you are more prepared than you were a month or so ago.

"My people are destroyed through lack of knowledge"

Very apt today and always I feel.
Old 09-10-2009, 22:07   #279
Senior Member+

Ooooh Nostradamus is it now? Well all his quatrains make about as much sense as your inane ramblings, you can read anything into them and if you are sad enough to believe it , then fine , just get on with and stop trying to force your ludicrous views on other people.
You bang on about indoctrination and people being forced into doing things against their better judgement; what exactly do you think you are doing on here? You keep harping back to the same old conspiracy theories, preying on peoples minds, trying to sow seeds of doubt and fear where there are none. If anyone is sick it's you, I really don't give one about any of your half baked theories and scare mongering but more vulnerable people may well be taken in by it. Do us all a favour and go and see your own GP, that's if he hasn't blacklisted you,and get something to calm you down, straitjacket or a nice padded room should do it....
Old 10-10-2009, 01:38   #280
Senior Member+

accyweb has its own david icke or alex jones in form of our buddy life. I have a friend that smokes lots of cannabis and is just like life...talking about this crap all the time. Perhaps life has had too much smoka smoka and its gone to his head??
Old 10-10-2009, 09:14   #281
I am Banned

Hi All.

I see we have found a definite two who are in the category of one third NLP programmed.

Lyndsay, stop looking at my rantings as you call them if it upsets you so.

Nostradamus means nothing at all to those who have no insight into the esoteric knowledge, just except you are one of those.

Restless, we have covered the cannabis issue before, I do not drink nor smoke cannabis, if your friend has studied outside the box then all well and good for him, are we to say priests and occultist' must smoke cannabis because they exist with a good grasp of the esoteric?

Clutching at straws comes to mind in relation to Restless and lindsay. I will bet my bottom dollar both of you know exactly what is going on in corrie and Eastenders not forgetting of course whatever x factor garbage is on the TV presently, which of course you will pass onto your children to educate them all about depressive mindsets and how we must all have one, and how to become a talentless star and work for the Freemason Simon Cowell to ensure real artists never see the light of day with the people believing they have real artists filling the musical gap...

Once upon a time we had real artists singing real issues, this created the 1960's revolution and then the Punk of the 70's, not all that came from these times was good, but it stopped women being locked away for getting pregnant, and children taken for being born out of wedlock, women got the vote, Vietnam was stopped...

Of course we no longer have real artists singing as they feel, we are at war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan, unmarried pregnant girls are now going to be pushed into hostels, children are being taken away.... Our troops in Afghanistan are ensuring the opium production has sky rocketed and is sent to NATO's European underworld centre, Kosovo to be distributed across Europe,because no media outlet will report this properly.

Our military has been removed from our country while it is destroyed from within by government on command of the Crown corporate entities such as capita Symonds and the John Adam Street gang, but hey corrie is on on Monday so who cares and who wants to care?

The elite have decreed that the population of the UK must be halved and yet you seem to be unable to connect the dots....population cull.....forced vaccinations... War....strewth.

We have parents happy to send their children of to invade other countries when only a generation or so ago most of our men were killed fighting a nation which was funded via Wall Street on the orders of London, for invading Poland....yes ladies and gentlemen it was Britain who declared war on Germany not the other way round.

911 and London 77 bombings were a farce, carried out by our own intelligence agencies which globally are one operation acting for the International bankers against we the people. Everyone loves Barack Obumer who has just received the Nobel Peace Prize for expanding everything George W Bush began...but you miss this contradiction....WHY?

Is it I who is ill because I see things as they are, just as there were those who saw the same in Germany and in Britain as the elite created the last
Great wars, who were then locked up under regulation 18b so the people would not see the truth, many of which died in British prisons, especially the psychics and mediums...must not have the dead coming back and speaking the truth through a medium...

Well here we are again, the Academies are funded and controlled via the Military industrial Complex, hell bent on creating a conveyor belt of soldiers, and how cool they are, they will even allow ladies to fight on the front line, how inclusive are these political elites in their equality of death...

The middle class are about to lose everything as they crash the economy again now they have suckered you to put your money back into the stock markets....

The dollar is about to die and the end to the only nation able to stop the European royal bloodlines who have managed to take control of the whole globe since the deluge, and are now moving their empire to China...China in a recent report are said to boil their aborted fetuses to eat for sex, how loverly we are all to be governed by the Chinese and take their form of communism into our system, one child per parent chosen by the state, get pregnant without permission and you are forced to have an abortion and then you are imprisoned.

Yes indeed living in cloud cuckoo land watching garbage will certainly prevent all of the above....not.

Your country is dying, 30 million have been earmarked for concentration camp and death, and you say I am crazy.......
Yes there are no camps here in Blighty, they are all in the eastern European countries, the Gulags of the Soviet Union, and Ireland has now voted yes on the Lisbon treaty, once ratified we are all Europeans and you will be jailed anywhere in the EU, did you miss that in all the hu ha in corrie?

Jailed for fixing your own plumbing, for fixing your own car, both of these are part of the 170.000 new laws and statutes waiting in the wings as soon as the treaty is fully ratified and in place, life indeed is going to take a big turn for the worse very soon not because I say so, but because you never knew about it and therefore have allowed it to continue.

Ignorance is bliss but it will not save you or your children's lives.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:06   #282
I am Banned

Hi All.

Sorry about posting the above twice, there seems to be no way of deleting it......

Here are the links to support the above :

Sending mothers into hostels if they receive benefits :

Teenage Mothers Will Be Sent To Hostels, Not Given Council Flats, Vows Brown » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

On Kosovo :

LIFEINTHEMIX 2.CO.UK TRUTH ABOUT KOSOVO

On Capita Symonds :

In Profile : Capita Symonds Accrington Academy » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

On The John Adam Street gang :

In Profile : The John Adam Street Gang » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

End part Of The green party's Johnathan Porrit on halving UK populations :

Porritt: "As far as my own personal view about where that will take us
goes i would just leave you I imagine with the state of confusion that
your probably all in already. I spend most of my life today trying to
avoid what I call Lovelock'ian despair Jim Lovelock is an astonishing
man and an amazing charismatic figure, one of the scientists I have the
most respect for in the world today and I'm a scared of all that because
I've always though of Jim being something different and very special.
But the truth of it is when you hear Jim talk about his own unique brand
of apocalyptic optimism, this is optimism premised on the death of
around 6 billion people which for me is a tough line in optimism I have
to say, once you hear him really roll that out that there is a lot of
hope for the future of humankind bit of a shame we got to go through a
bit of a turbulent period first with massive incalculable awful pain
inflicted on human societies I cant really share with Jim the sense that
thats the right way to engage people in this debate. So I'm kind of
nervous, because i have a horrible suspicion at the back of my brain
which i don't really let out that often that Jim is more likely to be
right than more people I know today. But I've allowed myself this
illusion that we probably still have a window of time to prove people
like Jim wrong. It isn't a very big window, no point putting years on it
but it's really quite short as we all know. and if we can't do what we
need to do with that short window of time then the intellectually honest
position will be unavoidable which is then we are talking about managing
an astonishing holocaust in terms of the way human beings manage there
own future. So that's up the anti in terms of urgency of which we need
to share this agenda and I think it leaves all of us in a quite
difficult position psychologically which is needing to empower other
people to do what needs to be down without crushing them with the
despair of a Lovelock'ian world view, this is tricky stuff frankly and
we're all involved in that and thank god at least a group of people like
this knows that population has to be part of that, not an irrelevant
adjunct to it."

The most in depth video documentary on 911 :

On the 77 London bombings :

On Regulation 18b :

Regulation18b and the Truth About European Union

On the Military Industrial Complex and the Academies :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK ARK ACADEMIES-SCHOOLS

On the Stock market :

Take Your Money Out Of The Stock Markets » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

On the death of the dollar :

US Deficit ‘Hits Record $1.4tn’ » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

On Europe :

The Lisbon Treaty : The Reality » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Old 10-10-2009, 10:14   #283
Resting in Peace

There's one thing about Get A Life, he has more time on his hands than I have, by all the diatribe he writes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:36   #284
God Member

The population of the world has been fed a version of 'truth' that governments want us to believe.
The fact that other versions have been found has led me to question what I have been told to believe.
If you are comfortable believing 'official' versions' I envy your comfort zone.
I can remember when I had that level of trust too.

My level of interest has been ancient history and spirituality.
There has been a suppression of archeological finds - many have been vaulted or destroyed by The Smithsonian Institute.
Those frustrated archeologists are now relating what they have found via the internet.
It is quite a revelation when you realise that truth is witheld and facts distorted.

If governments supress the truth of history, then it is reasonable to assume that they manipulate your knowledge of the present.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:45   #285
I am Banned

Hi All.

Come now jay it has been not half an hour since I posted the above and you replied....Are you to have us believe you have looked at any of the links?

Interesting Margaret brings up the Smithsonian Institute, The Duke of Westminster busy stealing Lancashire, is of the Smithsonian family, which shows British Crown control of the American Institute..

Grosvenor Estates has Liverpool One, it now wants Preston, and of course in Blackburn it is behind the cathedral takeover of Blackburn centre....
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..