Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2009, 11:09   #286
I am Banned

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Hi All.

Just to add insight into the planned global population cull, here is one of the insane eugenicist organisations advising the World Health Organisation...
Welcome To The Optimum Population Trust :

The Optimum Population Trust : What The Hell Is This Devil Of A Think Tank » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Accrington Web
Old 10-10-2009, 13:02   #287
Senior Member+

Ya got me all wrong again Life, I don't watch any soap operas , I don't watch much tv at all, I do read a lot and take a lot of interest in my child's education, something you have no right to make any assumptions about. You don't know me at all, and please don't think that you have any insights into my life at all. You are a sad individual and to be honest I feel more pity for you than anything, you are always looking for the darker side of everything and that's a grim way to live!
Old 10-10-2009, 13:23   #288
I am Banned

Hi All.

Well Lyndsay unfortunately I do have a very deep insight into your life whether you like it or not.

I have entered the dark side so I can bring it to your attention, one can cry all day if thou wants, but the dark side is coming out and it has you, your children and family in its sights, you will die under the NWO, your children will be sold into paedophile rings and worse.

face the fact because anyone who has intelligence can see, you are afraid to look at what is coming, now that is what the Rabbit does as the car headlights hit it, it freezes and it dies, and I suppose it was thinking exactly the same thoughts you have presented here, and just to keep you focused....it got splattered across the asphalt and forgotten.
Old 10-10-2009, 14:17   #289
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

Come now jay it has been not half an hour since I posted the above and you replied....Are you to have us believe you have looked at any of the links?

Interesting Margaret brings up the Smithsonian Institute, The Duke of Westminster busy stealing Lancashire, is of the Smithsonian family, which shows British Crown control of the American Institute..

Grosvenor Estates has Liverpool One, it now wants Preston, and of course in Blackburn it is behind the cathedral takeover of Blackburn centre....
Firstly the names jaysay to you prat, and no I haven't looked at the links, I have better things to do, like pulling my teeth out with pliers
Old 10-10-2009, 15:01   #290
God Member

Quote:
Hi All.

Well Lyndsay unfortunately I do have a very deep insight into your life whether you like it or not.

I have entered the dark side so I can bring it to your attention, one can cry all day if thou wants, but the dark side is coming out and it has you, your children and family in its sights, you will die under the NWO, your children will be sold into paedophile rings and worse.

face the fact because anyone who has intelligence can see, you are afraid to look at what is coming, now that is what the Rabbit does as the car headlights hit it, it freezes and it dies, and I suppose it was thinking exactly the same thoughts you have presented here, and just to keep you focused....it got splattered across the asphalt and forgotten.
I entirely disagree
There are enough people worldwide now who now realise the true reality of our existence, that the plans to implement these atrocities are being scuppered.
This is a very big subject which you need to research yourself, if you want to.(It involves delving into quantum physics.)

The message I have gained from such delving is
......fear is the destructive element that is being used against us.

Discard fear and they will fail. So don't stimulate fear
resistance 'yes' but fear 'no'
But even if you do fear, enough people now have abandoned fear, so that the collective concious mind has already overcome any threats.

Last edited by MargaretR; 10-10-2009 at 15:09.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:15   #291
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Ya got me all wrong again Life, I don't watch any soap operas , I don't watch much tv at all, I do read a lot and take a lot of interest in my child's education, something you have no right to make any assumptions about. You don't know me at all, and please don't think that you have any insights into my life at all. You are a sad individual and to be honest I feel more pity for you than anything, you are always looking for the darker side of everything and that's a grim way to live!
Isn't Life strange? (both the life we live in the real world and this twisted moron), whenever you or indeed anyone else puts forward something he either can't answer or it makes so much sense he always says don't read this thread.

Well life, rather than her not reading it how about, if you're losing your silly battle go elsewhere to post, most of us feel very sorry for you and our own little, theorist who now after all this desperate time thinking she had a friend she could believe in is showing doubts in your exclusive worldly wise information, good for you Margaret there is hope that you can join the rest of us back in reality after all.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:20   #292
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Isn't Life strange? (both the life we live in the real world and this twisted moron), whenever you or indeed anyone else puts forward something he either can't answer or it makes so much sense he always says don't read this thread.

Well life, rather than her not reading it how about, if you're losing your silly battle go elsewhere to post, most of us feel very sorry for you and our own little, theorist who now after all this desperate time thinking she had a friend she could believe in is now showing doubts in your exclusive worldly wise information, good for you Margaret there is hope that you can join the rest of us back in reality after all.
Reality is not what you think it is
We have different versions - mine happens to be more optimistic than his(Life), but I still believe that a lot of what he says is true - just that I am not afraid of what is happening.
Get ready for a bumpy life ride beginning early Nov, but after 1 year-
everything will be great

Old 10-10-2009, 15:28   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
everything will be great
But only for the chosen few.

None of us are good enough not to be culled according to life, and let's be honest, who would want to survive in his potential 'world'?

So what's different?
Old 10-10-2009, 15:31   #294
God Member

The 'cull' will fail.
The attempt at starting WW3 will fail.

You think I am just a prophetic fruitcake don't you
Attached Images
File Type: gif 100.gif (50.5 KB, 22 views)

Old 10-10-2009, 15:39   #295
I am Banned

Hi All.

Jay I am apt to seeing things a little different than you it is true....but I doubt very much your mother Christened you Jaysay.

Less, I think from you less is definitely more....

Margaret can you explain yourself a little there not sure I know to whom you are speaking.

Fear is only an energy, it is what everyone gets from time to time.
The question is; how does it make you react?
Do you run or stand.

November 6th 2009 according to the Maya calender we enter the sixth night.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:42   #296
God Member

Quote:
Hi All.

Jay I am apt to seeing things a little different than you it is true....but I doubt very much your mother Christened you Jaysay.

Margaret can you explain yourself a little there not sure I know to whom you are speaking.

Fear is only an energy, it is what everyone gets from time to time.
The question is; how does it make you react?
Do you run or stand.

You need less of Alex Jones (a shill) and more of David Wilcock.
I can Pm you a long list of recommended reading/viewing if you wish

PS - for Mayan calendar info - search for Ian X Lungold on Google video

Old 10-10-2009, 15:44   #297

Quote:
Hi All.

For such a self acclaimed 'free thinking moron', nothing new in that statement.

Someone with your vivid imagination should have shot me down in... well, perhaps a few years, I've actually had this battle of wits against people that have some.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:44   #298
I am Banned

Hi All.

It will fail if you all get off your backside and say no and mean it.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:48   #299

Quote:

I tell you what if by November the 7th we are all still here will you admit there might be a flaw in your thinking, or even better, just stop posting, that will leave us wondering, 'did he predict his own death'? Ooooerrr, freaky.
Old 10-10-2009, 15:50   #300
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Reality is not what you think it is
We have different versions - mine happens to be more optimistic than his(Life), but I still believe that a lot of what he says is true - just that I am not afraid of what is happening.
everything will be great
Margaret, he doesn't say anything, he merely quotes what others have said and post nonsensical links

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..