Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2009, 16:31   #316
Senior Member+

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Isn't spirituality hand in hand with god... Since i don't believe in god i guess i have no spirituality. I guess that also alienates me and also puts me 'out of the box' as you put it

I have seen the Bohemian Grove tape by Alex Jones. Nothing much to see really. If they are satanists then they are just fools because as god doesn't exist therefore Satan also does not exist. Dunno if any of that makes sense.

i have also spent a lot of time listening to Noam Chomsky whilst at work.

Last edited by Restless; 10-10-2009 at 16:33.
Accrington Web
Old 10-10-2009, 16:34   #317
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Isnt spirtuality hand in hand with god... Since i dont believe in god i guess i have no spirtuality. I guess that also alienates me and also puts me 'out of the box' as you put it

I have seen the Bohemian Grove tape by alex jones. Nothing much to see really. If they are satanists then they are just fools because as god doesnt exist therefore satan also does not exist. Dunno if any of that makes sense.

i have also spent a lot of time listneing to noam chomsky whilst at work.
I do not have any religion either but I believe in a universal conciousness of which everything is a part, we happen to manifest in the 3rd dimension - there are others, which we are due to experience soon.

Old 10-10-2009, 16:36   #318
I am Banned

Hi All.

I am with you up to your last point ..

Many destinies come before me, I do not choose to walk with all of them.
perhaps I should have taken my opportunity when fame and fortune in the music came at last....but I knew it would not be much of a future until the people awakened to the New World Order, and as I looked into the eyes of my children, who would have been very happy to be rich and have a big time rock star dad...yet how could I ever have explained why I did nothing given I knew the reality, had I chose the easy road instead of the bumpy mad one....

Things are indeed moving to a better place, but those who remain asleep to the reality will perish, they will perish because the NWO knows it will fail, and will create as much destruction as they can first. It is not even about dying or living, for this place is a only transitory...but this place is important to the whole, better many awaken before they die needlessly and without fulfilling their reason for being born.
Old 10-10-2009, 16:39   #319
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I do not have any religion either but I believe in a universal conciousness of which everything is a part, we happen to manifest in the 3rd dimension - there are others, which we are due to experience soon.
I think that is what Bill Hicks believed in
Old 10-10-2009, 16:40   #320
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

I am with you up to your last point ..

Many destinies come before me, I do not choose to walk with all of them.
perhaps I should have taken my opportunity when fame and fortune in the music came at last....but I knew it would not be much of a future until the people awakened to the New World Order, and as I looked into the eyes of my children, who would have been very happy to be rich and have a big time rock star dad...yet how could I ever have explained why I did nothing given I knew the reality, had I chose the easy road instead of the bumpy mad one....

Things are indeed moving to a better place, but those who remain asleep to the reality will perish, they will perish because the NWO knows it will fail, and will create as much destruction as they can first. It is not even about dying or living, for this place is a only transitory...but this place is important to the whole, better many awaken before they die needlessly and without fulfilling their reason for being born.
No-one 'lives' or 'dies' needlesslessly - all the manifestations(good and bad) in our 3rd dimension are intended to provide universal conciousness with experience of 'creating'

we had better leave this topic now before they send the men in white coats after us

Old 10-10-2009, 16:40   #321
I am Banned

Hi All.

God is relative. How can it be any other way given their are so many ideas of what God is.

To feel one is separate from the source is to allow yourself to be labeled.

Be who you are...not so easy really for most do not even know who they are.

Understand thyself and understand all

Its all in you...

Man has projected everything outside of itself....this is the fall...
Old 10-10-2009, 16:43   #322
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I think that is what Bill Hicks believed in
He did - and George Carlin too - another great comedian who sought to inform using humour (the best way)

Old 10-10-2009, 16:45   #323
God Member

Quote:
Hi All.

God is relative. How can it be any other way given their are so many ideas of what God is.

To feel one is separate from the source is to allow yourself to be labeled.

Be who you are...not so easy really for most do not even know who they are.

Understand thyself and understand all

Its all in you...

Man has projected everything outside of itself....this is the fall...
Your ego has been showing a lot lately

Old 10-10-2009, 16:46   #324
I am Banned

Hi All.

Keep working at it Margaret.....
Old 10-10-2009, 18:21   #325
Senior Member+

The irony of this statment i find is that i am a musician myself .. perhaps somewhat talentless? hehe > Robert Dunn on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Quote:
and how to become a talentless star and work for the Freemason Simon Cowell to ensure real artists never see the light of day with the people believing they have real artists filling the musical gap...
Old 10-10-2009, 20:02   #326
I am Banned

Hi All.

Well Restless we do have something in common...So not all bad.

What you play?

Do you use the computer?
Old 10-10-2009, 20:34   #327
Senior Member+

I play guitar and a little keyboard. I use my keyboard for backing tracks and Use a fostex multitrack to record my songs and then mix them on adobe audition on my laptop afterwards.

TBH with out im used to ripping into my mate for his beliefs. Its nothing personal towards you
Old 10-10-2009, 20:58   #328
I am Banned

Hi All.

I know I give it as though I am cross, but its like water off a ducks back and part of the show...I know if I am going to shove my info down the throats of others I am going to get flack, this is just the way I do it, so no worries on the mickey taking.

I played the drums for a long time with a little guitar and bass, as you do.
I also play the keyboard, and began to write in the computer in 2001.

I used Cubase SX, reason and a **** load of plugins....
Its a great way to express the creative side don't you think?
Old 10-10-2009, 21:40   #329
Senior Member+

my friend writes a lot on computer. I prefer the live feel so to speak
Old 10-10-2009, 22:17   #330

I think the answer here is in your user name, you need to get a LIFE! you have been recalled to the Psychiatric ward at Blackburn, your bed is still warm and is needing you back, are you related to another of accys nutters Alan Kitchen, or are you Alan Kitchen!! Its people like you that make the rest of the world laugh so please dont stop, please carry on with your fairy stories they really are entertaining, have you been contacted yet by New of the World as your stories wouldn't be out of place in there, as I said before get a LIFE you sad bastard!
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..