Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 18:31   #361
Give, give, give member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Grandiose Type: delusion of inflated worth, power, knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a famous person (e.g. see Jerusalem syndromeJerusalem syndrome

Messiah complex is a state in which the individual believes themselves to be, or destined to become, the saviour of the particular field, a group, an event, a time period, or in an extreme scenario, the world....

Delusional disorder: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2009, 23:07   #362
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I have never had the flu jab. It often seemed to me like a good idea since i am prone to catching colds and flu.
Good news indeed Restless .. according to Life's downlook on Life .. the more the merrier .. that way you will be helping your body build up a wholesale immunity to combat all diseases .. that is if the ones you get don't see you off first.

Sorry, no vaccines for colds is the bad news ... 1,000's of those little devils .. that would keep the pharmaceutical companies busy for years ... identifying all those. Anyways ... nobody dies of a cold, so low priority.

As to the radiation on smoke alarms ...been doing a little googling of my own, and all continents are in agreement as per this Australian site:-

ARPANSA - Radioactivity in Domestic Smoke Alarms

For those who do not wish to spend time in this link .. the information is that the radiation level is extremely low .. so low that it cannot even penetrate the dead cells on our body, and if anyone wishes to swallow the small capsule that the radiation is contained in, then would pass through the body without harm. Re-cycling no problem either.

Felt it only fair to post the one link that disputes this :-

Smoke Detectors

Did note there was an alterntive smoke alarm Life which works on some sort of optical basis ... perhaps you could install these to keep your family safe.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:18   #363
I am Banned

Hi All.

Good grief I am surrounded with idiots!

I wonder who claims the radiation is unharmful??? Could it be the manufacturer?

Mmm like they will tell you it is dangerous to use them in the home... best to write and ask how many they have in their homes...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09   #364
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

Good grief I am surrounded with idiots!
Did you mean,

"Good grief I am surrounded by idiots?

Quote:
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
You may believe yourself to be some sort of half-baked wise man, the rest of us just think your an insulting, ill informed, 'make it up as I go along', ignoramus!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42   #365
I am Banned

Hi All.

Really Katex, you try to pull the wool over peoples eyes by suggesting you have had the swine flu jab, when all along you have had the normal flu jab, talk about deception!

Yes the majority who throw attacks seem to post in this thread, do you think I am doing this for you?

You are the numties to which all sites have, it is those who look and say nothing to whom I speak, for they most probably still have their faculties and need comment not.

You prove my point exactly...that to waste time answering the frail of mind is exactly that a waste of time.

As for Jay, he does look awful which is not surprising given the amount of steroids he has willingly ingested, Steroids make you fat...Jay is fat.
It would seem pointing out reality to you nutters is way beyond your wit.

Just do not forget to recycle for the council which is destroying the town, it is called the Stockholm Syndrome, and you have it, and no Stockholm is not in the US, so do your search under Europe.

Britain under the thumb and loving it :

£1,000 Fine For Putting Any Food Scraps In The Dustbin As ‘Zero Waste’ Policy Could Lead Up To Five-Bin Headache » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Old 12-10-2009, 11:04   #366
God Member

Life - you have gone too far - even I have lost patience with you.
Your methods are totally impeding your objective here.
Please withdraw before you are banned.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:25   #367
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hi All.

Really Katex, you try to pull the wool over peoples eyes by suggesting you have had the swine flu jab, when all along you have had the normal flu jab, talk about deception!

I did no such thing Life ... just said I had had my flu jab .... anyone interested would have followed the production of the swine flu jab and know that it hasn't landed at our doctor's surgeries as yet. Think you presumed incorrectly was for swine flu. Anyway, you don't believe in any type of vaccination so would have been irrelevant.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:18   #368
Give, give, give member

Quote:

You are the numties to which all sites have, it is those who look and say nothing to whom I speak, for they most probably still have their faculties and need comment not.
All non-numpties please do comment.

Or is it impossible to type whilst wearing a strait jacket?

Old 12-10-2009, 12:20   #369
Give, give, give member

He's not the Messiah.

He's a very naughty boy....who has the Messiah complex.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:32   #370
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
All non-numpties please do comment.

Or is it impossible to type whilst wearing a strait jacket?

Although you'd have thought all the silent non-numpties would show their appreciation of all your good work by awarding you some positive karma.

There's more red than on Stanley's washing line after a home match.

Old 12-10-2009, 15:00   #371
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Grandiose Type: delusion of inflated worth, power, knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a famous person (e.g. see Jerusalem syndromeJerusalem syndrome

Messiah complex is a state in which the individual believes themselves to be, or destined to become, the saviour of the particular field, a group, an event, a time period, or in an extreme scenario, the world....

Delusional disorder: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article
Hi Garry.
I think the best way to deal with that cupid stunt, with the messiah complex, who calls himself Life, is to ignore him, If no one responds to his posts, he wil probably disappear.
Like Jasay, I too would rearrange his teeth, his next meal would be through a staw in a hospital bed.

Retlaw.
Old 12-10-2009, 15:13   #372
God Member

Posted via Mobile Devicewell all i can say from my sickbed as still got the chest infection and yesterday had another one ... That until someone comes up with a cure for epilepsy i'll carry on taking my tablets. By the way agree with whoever called him a numptie ..
Old 12-10-2009, 15:52   #373
Resting in Peace

I've reconsidered my thoughts on Life, in fact I'm going to make an concerted effort to find out his true identity and where this excuse for a human being lives, so I can have a meaningful discussion with him Man to Prat, just one thing though if he believes in god he'd better pray I fail in my attempts
Old 12-10-2009, 16:52   #374
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppice View Post
you arrogant idiot. The reason I suggest such is before you sling around insults to users you should protect your personal info. I WHOIS'd your website and all info is there to see. You're home address, Telephone number, email address and you're Plastering 'name' AKA tek plastering!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I've reconsidered my thoughts on Life, in fact I'm going to make an concerted effort to find out his true identity and where this excuse for a human being lives, so I can have a meaningful discussion with him Man to Prat, just one thing though if he believes in god he'd better pray I fail in my attempts
Easy Infact just 1 min and you have all the infomation you need. He isnt hiding, the clue is in the first quote.

Insulting is not a way to give information IMO, but to threaten, IMO stoops to there level.

I have never seen somebody with so much red. I would love to see some of the Karma comments left. (Go on life put a screen shot up).

As is known I am intersted in all the conspiracy stuff, I feel life is in his own way trying to fight for a cause he believes in, he might just not have great communication skills.

After all "life is just a ride". (Bill Hicks) -
Old 12-10-2009, 18:45   #375
God Member

Quote:
Mr D I feel life is in his own way trying to fight for a cause he believes in, he might just not have great communication skills.
That is an understatement if ever there was one!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..