Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2009, 03:31   #376
Resting in Peace

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Easy Infact just 1 min and you have all the information you need. He isnt hiding, the clue is in the first quote.

Insulting is not a way to give information IMO, but to threaten, IMO stoops to there level.

I have never seen somebody with so much red. I would love to see some of the Karma comments left. (Go on life put a screen shot up).

As is known I am interested in all the conspiracy stuff, I feel life is in his own way trying to fight for a cause he believes in, he might just not have great communication skills.

After all "life is just a ride". (Bill Hicks) -
Your quite right Mr D he's probably only a young man, but he will get slaid on here and burn in the fires of hell, if he keeps calling peoples appearance especially if he doesn't now them and their circumstances, its all well and good calling their ideals and principals, maybe he will just go away
Old 13-10-2009, 06:08   #377
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Your quite right Mr D he's probably only a young man, but he will get slaid on here and burn in the fires of hell, if he keeps calling peoples appearance especially if he doesn't now them and their circumstances, its all well and good calling their ideals and principals, maybe he will just go away
If you consider 42 to be 'young', however I think he is old enough, (and probably ugly enough), to take responsibility for both his actions and derisive comments about other members, (who does he think he is? Trying to do me out of my job!).
Old 13-10-2009, 09:43   #378
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If you consider 42 to be 'young', however I think he is old enough, (and probably ugly enough), to take responsibility for both his actions and derisive comments about other members, (who does he think he is? Trying to do me out of my job!).
Sorry Less, nobody should be allowed to take your job
Old 13-10-2009, 11:08   #379
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Sorry Less, nobody should be allowed to take your job
Would take him years to come up to Less's standard Jaysay ...
Old 14-10-2009, 04:37   #380
Resting in Peace

I sent an e-mail to the fire service for some details for smoke alarms for "life" to have a read at
this is the response.

As the local Station Manager for both Hyndburn and Great Harwood Fire Stations, I forward the following in response:

"Smoke alarms save lives and that's a fact, so I feel it's essential to contradict "LIFE" to make sure that people aren't put off having smoke detectors in their home ..." (Followed by)

the radioactive source in an ionising smoke detector is sealed and would not give off dangerous levels of radiation even if it wasn't
about 500 such detectors in a home might just register a blip on a geiger counter
'background' radiation in our environment from natural sources is greater and neither is that dangerous
LFRS has been fitting optical (non-ionising type) smoke detectors on Home Fire Safety Check Visits for some time now, simply because they detect smaller amounts of smoke than ionising types of alarms can so react more quickly to smouldering fires
... or put another way:-

with a smoke detector you're not at risk of injury from radiation
without a smoke detector, you're destroying any chance of the early warning you need to escape from a fire in your home

Thanks Gary

Gary Monk
Service Delivery Manager
Hyndburn Community Fire Station
Hyndburn Road
Church

Last edited by Mick; 14-10-2009 at 04:40.
Old 14-10-2009, 09:10   #381
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I sent an e-mail to the fire service for some details for smoke alarms for "life" to have a read at
this is the response.

As the local Station Manager for both Hyndburn and Great Harwood Fire Stations, I forward the following in response:

"Smoke alarms save lives and that's a fact, so I feel it's essential to contradict "LIFE" to make sure that people aren't put off having smoke detectors in their home ..." (Followed by)

the radioactive source in an ionising smoke detector is sealed and would not give off dangerous levels of radiation even if it wasn't
about 500 such detectors in a home might just register a blip on a geiger counter
'background' radiation in our environment from natural sources is greater and neither is that dangerous
LFRS has been fitting optical (non-ionising type) smoke detectors on Home Fire Safety Check Visits for some time now, simply because they detect smaller amounts of smoke than ionising types of alarms can so react more quickly to smouldering fires
... or put another way:-

with a smoke detector you're not at risk of injury from radiation
without a smoke detector, you're destroying any chance of the early warning you need to escape from a fire in your home

Thanks Gary

Gary Monk
Service Delivery Manager
Hyndburn Community Fire Station
Hyndburn Road
Church
Now there are some facts that are worth listening to mick, instead of the mumbo jumbo we've been getting from "Get a Life"
Old 14-10-2009, 09:27   #382
God Member

He hasn't posted since I asked him to stop.
I never swore at him
I never insulted him
When I disagreed with him I said so without scorn and abuse.
There is some truth in the concept that -
what you give out you receive back

Old 14-10-2009, 10:42   #383
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I never swore at him
I never insulted him
You have the power.

We must be careful not to cross you.

Unless he's simply not posted, because he has that nasty flu that's doing the rounds.

Old 14-10-2009, 10:49   #384

Quote:
I never swore at him
I never insulted him
So now you think you've stopped him posting, I admire your self importance which is big enough to think you've stopped him.

Like all the other loony tunes he will be back and he will continue to come back until he is banned.

Just watch this space.

Note to self get in touch with your Russian contact's and buy some polonium, at least then he could radiate some kind of karisma.
Old 14-10-2009, 10:55   #385
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
You have the power.

We must be careful not to cross you.

Unless he's simply not posted, because he has that nasty flu that's doing the rounds.

He should have had the flu jab Rindi
Old 14-10-2009, 11:06   #386
God Member

Quote:
So now you think you've stopped him posting, I admire your self importance which is big enough to think you've stopped him.
I made an observation that he hasn't posted.
No-one can encroach on the free will of another.
He will do whatever he thinks is appropriate

Old 14-10-2009, 11:23   #387

Quote:
He will do whatever he thinks is appropriate
Which will be to continue posting unsubstantiated drivel and insulting anyone that he considers is against him, don't worry Margaret, now that you have shown impatience with him he'll be targeting you as well, he's that sort of 'person'.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:30   #388
God Member

Quote:
he's that sort of 'person'.
I don't typecast people nowadays.

I have learned to 'expect the unexpected'

PS just noticed that he is preparing a response as I write

Last edited by MargaretR; 14-10-2009 at 11:35.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:51   #389
I am Banned

Hi All.

First, good for you in acting to find out what information the fire service operates under.

Smoke alarms do indeed give off radiation, as given by the Fire Service.

One has to then look at the cumulative radiation emission and thus exposure, from different products we have been encouraged to have in our home and on our person.

Headphones
TV
Mobile Phone
Microwaves
Mercury Filled Light Bulbs
WI-FI
Hand Held Portable Land Line phones
Computer Screens
Florescent Light Bulbs
etc

Then look at the radiation levels constantly in the home to which all the family are exposed too.
Also I did not say the fire service knew the fact smoke alarms are dangerous and willingly promoted them, I said they are unaware of the fact what they promote is dangerous. If the manufacturer had not presented information to the contrary then they would not do so, what the fire service have supplied is what the manufacturer has supplied.

Also we are now forced to use only mercury filled light bulbs given the ban on import came into effect a few weeks ago, an EU directive to boot.

The elite are operating a technology based on Nicoli Tesla science, it is technology based on the manipulation of sound itself, or 'Sonics'. The geometric key to this technology is named, wait for it...'666.

Therefore 666 is not some chap with a tatoo on his head, it is a real tangible monster, if used in the negative, it is the technology based on the manipulation of sound itself, and underlying the need they have for the data base on which we all exist, it is the biometric data base and the DNA data base.

The reason for creating homes with products radiating radioactive waves effecting people, is part of this 666 Grid technology, basically what the elite scientists have done is to weaponise our homes, because all this Tesla technology has been utilised in a Military capacity, hence the reason the Biblical text speaks of the beast and its mark. The beast is the supercomputer mainframe, the human microchip is the mark of the beast to which all man will be connected. The chip will have the means of DNA manipulation and thus control for those who control the 666 Grid.

The microwave technology under the 666 Grid gives the means to affect humans on an individual level. So to have more appliances in the home creating a cumulative radioactive emission of rays, is affecting the DNA

DNA Science involves light technology, therefore we are undergoing a massive experiment in DNA and light technology, we cannot rule out this as possible cause for the massive rise in cancers over the last 20 years, hand in hand with our acceptance of more and more microwave emitting gizmos to our homes.

Now for some hot off the press information I have yet to pull together...what I am beginning to understand presently is the fact that within many of the chemtrails being strewn overhead, especially so since August this year, including night spraying, what is being brought into the open is the fact many chemicals we are ingesting in our normal day to day activities, will lie dormant until they are activated by a certain chemistry....

The means of activation are the coming vaccinations.

Last edited by Life; 14-10-2009 at 11:53.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:58   #390

Quote:

PS just noticed that he is preparing a response as I write

so your being polite etc. didn't last did it, notice, even when faced with another persons enquiry because it is against his belief about fire alarms it isn't to be accepted, what a waste of our server he really is.

As I said,
Quote:
Which will be to continue posting unsubstantiated drivel
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..