Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 14:07   #556
God Member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Andrew.

I think there is a lot you do not understand, keep trying though....
Hi Life.

I think I understand perfectly. Garinda does too. Traffic problems. People don't care about your fairy tales on your website so you come to a popular site in order to try and boost your readership.

When somebody does that and doesn't contribute to any other threads we normally class that as spam..
Old 01-11-2009, 14:13   #557
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Garinda.

You know so much about little pricks I have to conclude the fact you have such a small one is the reason for your inability to communicate with adults...

Mine is very long and rather fat.....
I was referring to inoculations, when I said 'who'd have thought one little prick would have caused so much fuss?', but you showing once again, a rather nasty side to your character, makes me think it could also apply to yourself.

Have you heard from Jamie Reid's lawyers yet, for the unauthorised use of his art work on your site?

You will be doing.

Old 01-11-2009, 14:22   #558
Give, give, give member

Quote:

Mine is very long and rather fat.....
It's usually the case, whatever it is that's being boasted about, that it's really just a smokescreen, to compensate for serious shortcomings in whatever area.

Old 01-11-2009, 15:27   #559
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Hi Life.

I think I understand perfectly. Garinda does too. Traffic problems. People don't care about your fairy tales on your website so you come to a popular site in order to try and boost your readership.

When somebody does that and doesn't contribute to any other threads we normally class that as spam..
if its classed as spam, should it not be kicked into touch?
Old 01-11-2009, 15:49   #560
I am Banned

Wishful thinking by garinda there, I think he needs company in that mentally retarded and physically challenged life bubble....

Speak to any 10 Hyndburn girls of the 80's generation, chances are two of them have had some fun with I.....

Let us not get further afield than that , don't want to confuse the confused any more than necessary.

Strange but girls seem to love musicians......
Old 01-11-2009, 16:05   #561
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Wishful thinking by garinda there, I think he needs company in that mentally retarded and physically challenged life bubble....

Speak to any 10 Hyndburn girls of the 80's generation, chances are two of them have had some fun with I.....

Let us not get further afield than that , don't want to confuse the confused any more than necessary.

Strange but girls seem to love musicians......
Strange that I'm in a 'bubble', and you're a prick, and yet you still haven't got anywhere near the capabilities to burst my bubble.

As for your boast that 20% of women in Hyndburn, 'of the '80's generation', amused themselves with a button mushroom, even in the desparate depths of Thatcher's gloomy depression, I find that hard to believe.

Unless the rest of the population never got to see these people, as they were being kept tethered in kennels at the time.

Now back to your secure ward.

I do have other patients besides you.

Old 01-11-2009, 16:21   #562
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

What a really sad example of a juvenile imagination you are. You go on about faceless people deliberately spreading disease, if you're claimed prolificacy is As much as 1% of your claim then you have probably spread more S.T.D.'s than the rest of Lancashire.

Ladies of the 80's just a little reassurance for you, no need to go to the clinic as no-one will have caught anything from someone that indulges in sex on his own.
Old 01-11-2009, 16:26   #563
God Member

Life it is time you started writing for the Daily Sport. There is a paper that is full of fantasy stories and more cowpats than Farmer Gillies has in his dairy herds fields. As for bursting bubbles and little pricks well your bubble must have a gaseous form of LSD and what you call a prick must be a a long fat skunk loaded ciggie. AndrewB can be a pain sometimes but is a lot smarter than you could ever be. If all this stuff you are warning us about is going on about then why are you here and not hiding in the middle of the Antarctic were you could be a lot safer than us. People have the right to believe what they want, yet you are doing exactly what you are gobbing of about ie forcing things on people. We are still a democracy dispite what you think and or believe

Get a life and stop trawling the web for articles that feed your paraniod delusions of "we are going to get you" nightmares. Either that or go and see a proffessional who can sort out you issues and leave the normal people on here in peace and stop peddaling the verbal/written diarrhea. If not then find a convention of like minded nambies to preach to!!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 16:40   #564
God Member

Oh balls n bells the caber ****** has done a runner!!!! The Daily Sport must have rung him or his LSD balloon was burst by his long fat skunk filled ciggie.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 17:37   #565
Resting in Peace

Anybody who reads your lifeinthemix web site must be as mad as you are Life, definitely a sandwich short of a picnic
Old 01-11-2009, 17:42   #566
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hi Jay.

They are not presenting the forcing of vaccinations because the alternative media has exposed the fact. The real problem we face in this country is the fact that since 2004, we have moved from a democracy into a contingency.

Once the contingency Act is made live then they can do what the hell they want with every single person in this nation, and that is not my opinion it is contingency fact. Glad you declined the vaccine anyhow I will take you off my nice but dim list :

Democracy To Contingency » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Well I certainly ain't taking you of my utterly stupid list, there's only you and Alex on it, but truthwillout is coming close to inclusion
Old 01-11-2009, 18:20   #567
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

Speak to any 10 Hyndburn girls of the 80's generation, chances are two of them have had some fun with I.
so come on ladies goin off that comment a percentage of you accywebbers have had the pleasure of Life, Don't be shy tell us who you are?
Old 01-11-2009, 18:25   #568
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Anybody who reads your lifeinthemix web site must be as mad as you are Life, definitely a sandwich short of a picnic
Only a sarnie I thought he might have an empty carrier bag n a dish cloth for the picnic cloth.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 18:44   #569
Give, give, give member

Perhaps the 'long and fat' thing he referred to, wasn't his little winky after all, but the length and girth of the defecation that comes out of his mouth.

Well done you.

Any credibility for your conspiracy theories have been further damaged by your limited, and juvenile outburst.

It didn't take much goading to make you reveal your true colours.

Old 01-11-2009, 18:45   #570
I am Banned

I have proof alright and I have already offered it on this thread....

Like I said I don't speak of things I cannot substantiate...why that would turn me into garinda the all seeing nothing
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..