Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2007, 17:56   #16
God Member

Re: Grandchild number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
Oooo what a family, aunties and uncles younger than neices or nephews, lol

congrats to all your family
LOL it's not un-common in my family either!! 3 of tinks's children are older than our brother.

It's funny when Tink's girls call him uncle Robert the girls are 15 and 14 and he is 11 He is only 1 year older than my lad too.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-11-2007, 17:59   #17
Senior Member+

it's not that strange...i've just found out that my dad's girlfriend is pregnant.. that will mean that my sons auntie or uncle will be 6 years younger than him and i will be 25 years older than my youngest sibling..

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 20:46   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Thats 1 a year bar 1, at the tender age of 46. Just been told number 2 son and his partner are going to be parents.
Correction, looks like number 5 grandchild is not to be just yet, sadly, my son has just informed me that his girlfriend has mis-carried, I hate when that happens.
Old 18-01-2008, 20:53   #19
God Member

Quote:
Correction, looks like number 5 grandchild is not to be just yet, sadly, my son has just informed me that his girlfriend has mis-carried, I hate when that happens.
I'm very sorry to hear that.
Old 18-01-2008, 20:54   #20

Quote:
Most sincere sympathies to you and your family.
Old 18-01-2008, 20:56   #21
God Member

Quote:

Life is so unfair
My thoughts are with u and your family
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 21:01   #22
God Member

Really sorry to hear that Derek.
Old 18-01-2008, 21:17   #23

Congratulations to you.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..