Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: How much will she walk away with?
Half of it - £400m 4 15.38%
Quarter of it - £200m 14 53.85%
The three bleach bottles 3 11.54%
It will be a last minute reconciliation 0 0%
She'll have an affair with Michael Jackson and own the rights to the Beatles music 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2006, 12:19   #76
I am Banned

Re: How much of the 800m will she take?

Sorry pc was double posting!!!!!!! Mod to remove this thanks when poss!

I cant find how to delete it

Last edited by accymel; 15-08-2006 at 12:32.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-08-2006, 12:19   #77
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty
If you have nothing to apologise for accymel then you should have no qualms about contacting HM and pointing her to this thread.

I challenge you to repeat what you wrote in your posts to her face by giving her an opportunity to read this thread.
Why should i? You are the one with the problem & thinks she should be made aware of what people have said so you do it!!! Personally i dont think she would be interested TBH......... would you when you have an impending divorce & to sort her life out - what we think is irrelevant to her & as with most people its those that are close that matter not opinions of those that she dont know!!! Err how do i know this maybe her stance ---- err its a natural common sence response!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambutty
It would appear that the other members - chav1, Billcat, SPUGGIE J, expat, Tealeaf, lettie, Len and Shane who have also made disparaging remarks about the disability of a disabled person, have slipped quietly into the background. Hopefully it is because they are too shame faced to try and justify their posts and not because if they ignore the point it will just melt away.

In my eyes their reputation as human beings has been badly tarnished.
You are no different to anyone here JB as much as you think you have the higher moral ground, you have judged people as above because they dont feel need to say anything because maybe they dont need to justify themselves like you????????????? mmmmm case of pot calling kettle black here!! It might not be on same high comparrison but if your gonna have principles then stick to them - not one rule applicable to one & another for the rest!! As i said i dont have owt to opologise for nor have the need to push my opinions in Heather Mills face either!!! Im sure she has better things to concern herself with than this forum, specially as it is an anything goes thread & not serious discussion, only person to take it very personal is yourself when really its not about you!

I rest my case!
Old 15-08-2006, 14:40   #78
Apprentice Geriatric

Angry Re: How much of the 800m will she take?

Your case being that you are too much of a coward to make your insulting remarks to Heather’s face, but are quite content to poke fun at her disability behind her back secure in the knowledge that it would be highly unlikely that she would ever read them.
Old 15-08-2006, 15:38   #79
God Member

I'm reliably informed that she is, at the moment, to busy to read websites such like this, especially those frequented by the likes of Jambutty. In between working out how to screw Paul for every penny, she is busy rehearsing for her Christmas panto, Treasure Island, in which she plays the part of Long John Silver. Dunno about the parrot, though.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 16:36   #80
I am Banned

Quote:
Your case being that you are too much of a coward to make your insulting remarks to Heather’s face, but are quite content to poke fun at her disability behind her back secure in the knowledge that it would be highly unlikely that she would ever read them.

No!! if she wants me to respond to her face with regards to this thread im sure to tell her that i was only pulling her leg & its not personal as the nature of this thread isn't really

I'll just bet that her response is yeh yeh heard that before

& just to clarify for YOU JB as Heather is busy ive just told my son the same joke even for him i said i was pulling his foot & he peed himself laughing & i asked him if he found it upsetting or insulting to him & he said Nooooo - see [he has severe clubfoot by the way] --- see not all would take it personally they do have a humour beyond the disability ---- POINT PROOVED!
Old 15-08-2006, 16:39   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambutty
It would appear that the other members - chav1, Billcat, SPUGGIE J, expat, Tealeaf, lettie, Len and Shane who have also made disparaging remarks about the disability of a disabled person, have slipped quietly into the background. Hopefully it is because they are too shame faced to try and justify their posts and not because if they ignore the point it will just melt away.
Wow neddie wow!!

I notice you haven’t added your name to the list. Yet you posted the funniest joke that I have seen for ages. I’ve told most of my work colleges the same joke.
Thank you for posting it jambutty…. good one.

ps
If you hadn’t of posted it….. I wouldn’t be on your little list, would I?

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with
watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning.
Shane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 16:43   #82
I am Banned

To add a further point i was unable to walk proper for 10 days after a severe burn on my foot & the light humour micky i got, like legless, footloose, hop-a-along, wheres the parrot or are you auditioning for the next Long Jon silver impression etc I just laughed with it in fact a lot lol - i never took it personal in fact i was hoping for new ones to crop up
Old 15-08-2006, 16:46   #83
God Member

Quote:
Thus I cannot accept your conditional apology because this issue is not about me or my son.
Then in that case you can kiss my ....... forgot it .... it would only give you something else to moan about so I'm not going to give you the satisifaction.
Old 15-08-2006, 17:01   #84
I am Banned

Quote:
[SIZE=3]Thus I cannot accept your conditional apology because this issue is not about me or my son.
So what the b*ggery are you flipping moaning about & who do you think you are to judge someones opology or indeed to grant forgiveness ........?!?!?!?! You are not god!!

To quote for you "those only without sin can cast the 1st stone"!!!!!!!!! & that is not you JB as i pointed out previously!!

Last edited by accymel; 15-08-2006 at 17:04.
Old 25-08-2006, 09:11   #85

Truth is Jambutty I don't really give a Shxt about Heather, Like She
would give a shxt about me. what narks me is you coming onboard has the moral policeman, if I did however catch up with Heather one day and she confronted me, I would tell her it was only a joke.You seem to think that anybody that tells a joke about a disabilty thinks less of them than you,your wrong, end of story.
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 15:18   #86
Apprentice Geriatric

Angry Re: How much of the 800m will she take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat
Truth is Jambutty I don't really give a Shxt about Heather, Like She
would give a shxt about me. what narks me is you coming onboard has the moral policeman, if I did however catch up with Heather one day and she confronted me, I would tell her it was only a joke.You seem to think that anybody that tells a joke about a disabilty thinks less of them than you,your wrong, end of story.
Begging your pardon your shxtship. I wasn’t aware that I had to check with you before posting. Tugs at forelock whilst demonstrating that I still have the ability to pull a long bow. If you don’t understand that then tough, you should have paid more attention during history classes at school.

If I want to remonstrate with people who I consider are being totally insensitive and downright rude to disabled people I will do so and it will take more than you to stop me. So butt out!
Old 26-08-2006, 01:23   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane.
If you hadn’t of posted it….. I wouldn’t be on your little list, would I?
Well????

Old 26-08-2006, 02:59   #88

No you don't need check with me are any body else to make comments,but don't expect not to get some flack, buy your wide assumption of people, ,I am beginning to think that you get off on being argumentative,and your little game is to have the finale say,so I won't add anymore to this post.and let you get off on that.

Last edited by expat; 26-08-2006 at 09:27.
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 14:29   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane.
Well????

Still no answer from Mr jambutty. I wonder why?
Old 24-09-2006, 15:26   #90
Senior Member+

I once played pool with a guy who only had one leg & get around in a wheelchair. I'd never met him before, but, we were both in the pub at the same time & he asked me if i fancied a game. During the first game, he did nothing but barrack, mock & generally take the pee. All of it was light hearted banter, & he subsequently went on to win the game. In the re-match, he continued with the banter. At one point during the game he had a difficult shot to take. Due the shot difficulty he had to hoist himself out of the chair & sit on the edge of the table. My reaction was to remind him (jokingly) of the rules, & that he had to have one foot on the floor whilst taking the shot. The pub went silent after i made this comment, but the guy burst out laughing & took his shot. After the game he shook my hand & offered to buy me a drink stating that it was the first time that a stranger had treated him no different to anybody else.

My point is that he was prepared to poke fun at me, so i did it back like i always do. He didn't take offence, & i definately didn't get the impression that he was only doing it as a defence mechinism.

We're all individuals with differing thoughts & feelings.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..