Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 11:40   #1
I am Banned

Office chair

Anyone know where i can find a good one without being bummed on the price? Id like one that tilts and is big but not massive. Ive tried argos, pc world and all the others i can think of but they seem to be sold out.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-01-2007, 11:45   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Office chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
Anyone know where i can find a good one without being bummed on the price? Id like one that tilts and is big but not massive. Ive tried argos, pc world and all the others i can think of but they seem to be sold out.
They had some in the Victorian Arcade last week. The prices are usually good, as they are catalogue returns.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:46   #3
God Member

Staples in Burnley sometimes have good offers on, and the best thing is you can try them out in the store first.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:46   #4
I am Banned

Ahaa yes i forgot about there. Thanks chick.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:52   #5
Resting in Peace

Most D.I.Y. stores seem to sell them too Tadah .. sure most stockists will be getting replacements soon. There's that new Staples in Blackburn too.

Can also buy on-line with most of them i.e. Ikea, however, not sure of your budget.

Good hunting x
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 17:32   #6
God Member

Ikea also do a massive range. Nearest store is Ashton u lyne (30 mins by car, well it is by my car )

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 17:36   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
Ikea also do a massive range. Nearest store is Ashton u lyne (30 mins by car, well it is by my car )
Not the car Entwisi ... 'tis the driver !

Sorry Tadah, looked at the Ikea on-line again and they are just testing it for now gathering reactions from people to become active later in the month.

Edit: the site to become active, not the people ... tee hee. Makes a differnence don't it if you can't be bothered to enter punctuation.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 17:55   #8
God Member

, twas definatetly the car Katex I didn't touch the pedals all the way from J23 till rising bridge.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 17:55   #9

There was some in Aldi yesterday, but unfortunately i didn't look at the price. Had a look on their web site but couldn't find the price on there either.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 18:34   #10
God Member

I got a new one for xmas from Staples at Blackburn. Very posh it is as well. I'd say you could have my old one which tilts very unexpectedly but my sister has nabbed it. By the way the one i got was £40 but its very very nice.
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:13   #11
God Member

Just seen one today outside the units on Harvey St in Ossy, it's a new place opened that sell catalogue returns, If your going up Union Rd turn 1st right after Tinker and Budget pub and the unit is the 1st one on your right (about 100yards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
30 mins by car
You wanna try putting some petrol in and driving it rather than pushing it

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..