Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2006, 19:46   #31
God Member

Re: Tell Us About It "shout It Out"

I have given bad karma twice in the 18 months that I've been on this site and both times I have always signed my name so I can't tell you why others don't.

However, I have had about four or five doses of bad karma and whilst I'm curious as to who has posted bad karma it bothers me for about a millisecond. Don't let it bug you or you'll get more!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2006, 19:53   #32
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
I have given bad karma twice in the 18 months that I've been on this site and both times I have always signed my name so I can't tell you why others don't.

However, I have had about four or five doses of bad karma and whilst I'm curious as to who has posted bad karma it bothers me for about a millisecond. Don't let it bug you or you'll get more!
No doubt my dear if your built that way it's inevetable, but sleep comes slowly at my age, more so going to bed on an argument I can't resolve. Thank's for your kind remarks.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 19:55   #33
God Member

If we're being pedantic about how we are referred to, I am NOT your 'dear'.

Have another merlot and I'm sure you'll sleep a lot better.

Old 24-09-2006, 20:02   #34
Resting in peace

Quote:
If we're being pedantic about how we are referred to, I am NOT your 'dear'.

Have another merlot and I'm sure you'll sleep a lot better.
It was meant in the the context of regard, do not seek to belittle me with throwaway jibes, that are reserved for my friends!
Old 24-09-2006, 20:08   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
It was meant in the the context of regard, do not seek to belittle me with throwaway jibes, that are reserved for my friends!

Well when we find them we'll leave all the jibes to them but in the meantime, let us have a go!

Old 24-09-2006, 21:34   #36
Resting in peace

Quote:
Well when we find them we'll leave all the jibes to them but in the meantime, let us have a go!
Would any one speak to their parents in such a manner, I doubt it, GOD help us all if you grace the corridors of power, concentracion camps for the likes of us!
Old 24-09-2006, 23:03   #37
Senior Member+

I was half tempted to give you some karma Ianto, for stopping saying 'chin chin' but happen not!

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006, 23:13   #38
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by junetta
I was half tempted to give you some karma Ianto, for stopping saying 'chin chin' but happen not!
Oh go on be a devil and I wont say it to anyone else except winnie harris (my mate), never go to bed on an argument, life is far to short
Old 25-09-2006, 11:14   #39
Super Moderator

Quote:
except winnie harris (my mate)
Why does this fill me with a terrible sense of forboding?
Old 25-09-2006, 12:39   #40
God Member

I think he fancies you, Wynonie.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 12:51   #41
Super Moderator

Who knows?...but I have this frightening mental picture of him staggering towards me on the terraces at somewhere like Barnet or Rochdale, half-drunk bottle of Merlot in hand, shouting, "here's my mate, Wyn!", followed by our swift ejection from the ground by burly stewards.

(Don't ask me how he'll know me...I have a horrible superstition that he'll "home in" on me, via some diabolical type of ESP).
Old 25-09-2006, 13:27   #42
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Who knows?...but I have this frightening mental picture of him staggering towards me on the terraces at somewhere like Barnet or Rochdale, half-drunk bottle of Merlot in hand, shouting, "here's my mate, Wyn!", followed by our swift ejection from the ground by burly stewards.

(Don't ask me how he'll know me...I have a horrible superstition that he'll "home in" on me, via some diabolical type of ESP).
My mate Eric has already fingered you Winnie, Eric would never let the stewards chuck me out, he values my advice. Chin Chin.
Old 25-09-2006, 14:19   #43
God Member

Quote:
Would any one speak to their parents in such a manner, I doubt it, GOD help us all if you grace the corridors of power, concentracion camps for the likes of us!
Well actually, I would speak to my parents like that because I have a relaxed, informal relationship with them. But you're quite right, as you are not my parent then I should not use such a tone of frivolity with you and will not do so again!

Old 25-09-2006, 14:27   #44
Super Moderator

Quote:
he values my advice. Chin Chin.
...on what wines to stock in the social club bar, I assume.
Old 25-09-2006, 20:08   #45
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
...on what wines to stock in the social club bar, I assume.
Bobbon Winnie iv'e gust got a new brand in stock it's called 'wait for it ' this will slay you it's called "Old Git" they have thre own website, 'who can moan the best' no prizes for guessing who is in the final, excuse the lousy spelling it's real tackle. Chin Chin.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..