Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2006, 09:32   #46
Super Moderator

Re: Tell Us About It "shout It Out"

Yes, I've come across it. They also have "Old Tart" which I'm sure goes down well with the ladies in your life.

Anyway, enough of this wine milarky...I expect to see you in the Pack Horse or the Staff of Life around sixish tonight with pints of foaming ale in your hands!
Old 26-09-2006, 11:37   #47
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Yes, I've come across it. They also have "Old Tart" which I'm sure goes down well with the ladies in your life.

Anyway, enough of this wine milarky...I expect to see you in the Pack Horse or the Staff of Life around sixish tonight with pints of foaming ale in your hands!
Eric and myself are going in the Directors box got to really 'Eric' being well you know, says he's got a couple of 'Owd Tarts' lined up Bury 0 Stanley 3. Chin Chin.
PS, keep your head, dont get chucked out.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 13:15   #48
Super Moderator

Well, I hope you're right about the score. If any stewards try to manhandle me, I'll just tell 'em I'm a mate of yours...that should do the trick. Enjoy the match!
Old 27-09-2006, 19:06   #49
Resting in peace

:engsmil: Good game Winnie goalkeeper did a sterling job, pity he was substituted in the Watford game, Eric said he loves taking penalties and good he is to. On a darker note "Less" so called"Senior member" has launched a persponal thread against me, I fear he will live to regret it.
Old 27-09-2006, 19:24   #50
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
:engsmil: On a darker note "Less" so called"Senior member" has launched a persponal thread against me, I fear he will live to regret it.
Ooooeer, less suddenly panics and runs off like the frightened little girl that he is, to the calm room to hide from the bogey man that buries his threats deep inside another post!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:34   #51
Resting in peace

:engsmil: And I prayed to the Lord to Deliver another "fool" into my hands.
Old 27-09-2006, 19:56   #52
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
:engsmil: And I prayed to the Lord to Deliver another "fool" into my hands.
If you must quote Rudyard Kipling, to show how well read you are, could you please make sure the quote is correct, it's the second time you've attempted to use PAGETT, M.P. to demonstrate your intellect and it's not working!

Might I suggest that you quit now while you are behind?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 11:49   #53
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
If you must quote Rudyard Kipling, to show how well read you are, could you please make sure the quote is correct, it's the second time you've attempted to use PAGETT, M.P. to demonstrate your intellect and it's not working!

Might I suggest that you quit now while you are behind?
So you did go to secondary school after all, right on the button.
Try "The Parrot Carried On Shaving" You would seek to play the school bully don't make yourself any smaller than you seek to make me.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..