Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2006, 21:01   #1
Resting in peace

Tell Us About It "shout It Out"

This thread is for anyone, if you have a problem a gripe, be brave tell us
about it, if you think youv'e been wronged put it in here.
We may not be able to solve it, but you'll never know if you don't try.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-09-2006, 21:05   #2
God Member

Re: Tell Us About It "shout It Out"

I have been wronged!!!!!!!!!! I have to work all bloody weekend.......... 12 hour shifts saturday sunday!!!

OK scream over...

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 21:21   #3
God Member

Welll that just made me feel a whole lot better!!!!

Thanks!! you know who you are !!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 17-09-2006, 20:53   #4
God Member

AHHHHHH 12 hour shift over with.......................

THANKGOD!!!!!!!!!! good luck to all you people that have to go back in the morning........... while I have a lie-in

Miracles do happen!!

Old 18-09-2006, 12:55   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
AHHHHHH 12 hour shift over with.......................

THANKGOD!!!!!!!!!! good luck to all you people that have to go back in the morning........... while I have a lie-in
I get a lie in as well.

Then again its not so good as I am backshift.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 19:33   #6
Resting in peace

:engsmil: Do you know I swore I woudn't post in here, but pride etc, i'm sick
and tired of those (older end) senior members, taking the 'Herbet' out of me, just who the hell do they think they are, these pretensious 'nearly' men.
Do they think that just becaus i've only just got my head round "mickey Mouse" machines like these, i'm, a moron?
Old 21-09-2006, 19:30   #7
Resting in peace

Anonomous crap mickey mouse karma, gutless b-----d.
Old 21-09-2006, 22:10   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
I have been wronged!!!!!!!!!! I have to work all bloody weekend.......... 12 hour shifts saturday sunday!!!

OK scream over...
i too have been wronged slinky worked all weekend i drove for 3 hours to accy and didnt get to see her,BLOODY WORK.....christmas week im down next slinky
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 22:17   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex
i too have been wronged slinky worked all weekend i drove for 3 hours to accy and didnt get to see her,BLOODY WORK.....christmas week im down next slinky

Well don't you dare think about coming on the 21st....I have my christmas doo at work and STILL won't get to see you..................

But I am looking foward to seeing you chick

Miracles do happen!!

Old 21-09-2006, 22:23   #10
Senior Member+

it will prob be the sunday before xmas,but i will let you know beforehand
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 17:17   #11
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
and tired of those (older end) senior members, taking the 'Herbet' out of me, just who the hell do they think they are, these pretensious 'nearly' men.
Do they think that just becaus i've only just got my head round "mickey Mouse" machines like these, i'm, a moron?
I sure wished to avoid posting in this site also. However, just gotta ask me Yorky cousin:

WHAT THE H*** (HECK) ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE

Hugs and Kisses , Brian

Last edited by LancYorkYankee; 22-09-2006 at 17:18. Reason: add smileies
LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 18:19   #12
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee
I sure wished to avoid posting in this site also. However, just gotta ask me Yorky cousin:

WHAT THE H*** (HECK) ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE

Hugs and Kisses , Brian
This column was nicked off a Japanese site, the Jap's are heavy into "stress" god knows Enola Jay, put the s---s up them, your Amertican counterparts would do well to have a stress exersise, now you asked a question, 'what the (HECK) are you talking about' ill try to be explicit, I SAID SHOUT IT OUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM- so sh--------------------------------ut. who loves ya baby
Old 23-09-2006, 07:38   #13
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W.
Do you think you might be the one with the problem, Ianto? Your post seems to display a deep-rooted bitterness and a longing for acceptance by your fellow-oldies. Maybe you should lie down in a darkened room and lay off the Merlot for awhile.

My immediate problem is how to get to Piccadilly station in half an hour in order to get the train to Mansfield. Life's hard for a "pretensious (sic) 'nearly' man."
Old 23-09-2006, 12:52   #14
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Do you think you might be the one with the problem, Ianto? Your post seems to display a deep-rooted bitterness and a longing for acceptance by your fellow-oldies. Maybe you should lie down in a darkened room and lay off the Merlot for awhile.

My immediate problem is how to get to Piccadilly station in half an hour in order to get the train to Mansfield. Life's hard for a "pretensious (sic) 'nearly' man."
Try walking for a change Winnie you know you love me, how boring life would be without Ianto to 'slag off'. Chin Chin. Ps sharemaker thanks for the negative karma, can't have him getting it all, this is a toungue in cheek column, how you can dish out bad karma for having a sense of humour is beyond my thinking, but it takes all sorts I suppose!
Old 23-09-2006, 21:19   #15
Super Moderator

Sharemaker? Who's he when he's at home? Don't tell me you're hitting the Merlot at lunchtimes too!

Incidentally, I wouldn't worry too much about the old karma. Yours is increasing in leaps and bounds. Somebody on here must like you!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..