Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2006, 06:14   #1

The wife.........sheesh

police officer pulls over a speeding car....The officer says"I clocked you at 80klm per hour,sir"The driver says "Gee officer,I had it on cruise control at 60.....perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating"
Not looking up from her knitting the wife says "Now don,t be silly dear,you know that this car doesn,t have cruise control"
As the officer writes out the ticket,the driver looks over at his wifeand growls "Can,t you please keep your mouth shut for once?"
The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did"
As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit,the man growls at his wife and says through clenched teeth "Darn it,woman,can,t you keep your mouth shut?"
The officer frowns and says "And I notice that you,re not wearing your seat belt ,sir.That,s an automatic $75 fine"
Th driver says,"Yeh,well,you see officer,I had it on,but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket"
The wife says, "Now dear,you know very well that you didn,t have your seat belt on.You never wear your seat belt when you are driving"
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks "WHY DON,T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?"
The officer looks over at the woman and asks "Does your husband always talk to you this way,ma'am?
The wife says "ONLY WHEN HE,S BEEN DRINKING"
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-10-2006, 23:40   #2
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: The wife.........sheesh

Tal, as always, thanks for sharing your humorous stuff with us!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..