Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2007, 14:03   #1
I am Banned

wanted

wanted

4x4 range rover and accomplice

due to the lack of prison spaces and willingness of criminals to be sent to prison i am after a partner in crime who has acces to a 4x4 range rover or other sturdy vehicle for ram raiding , either acces to a 4x4 vehicle or knowledge on how to steal one will do at a push

i wam willing to give a 60/40 split to teh accomplice for providing the vehicle

pleanty of oportunity for large rewards but if caught only a few hours comunity service tops

apply now , what have you got to loose

there will be up coming vacancies for window openers in teh near future as buisness picks up

Last edited by chav1; 26-01-2007 at 14:05.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2007, 14:05   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: wanted

you daft beggar!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2007, 15:02   #3
God Member

pmsfl...trust you
Old 26-01-2007, 18:59   #4
mez
God Member

typical chav1.........to think that up ......idiot.
Old 26-01-2007, 19:43   #5
God Member

OK I'm in.. but a slight change to plan.. nick a JCB digger and nip down to the cash machine to make a withdrawl.. along with half the building.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 02:14   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
OK I'm in.. but a slight change to plan.. nick a JCB digger and nip down to the cash machine to make a withdrawl.. along with half the building.
ahhh that kinda took me back to the days of robbing phone box's

ahhh memories running as fast as you can with pockets fullof 10p's
Old 27-01-2007, 20:22   #7

nice one that,s one way round it ha ha one day you could run the country i hope not.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 15:36   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

think i,ll have a crack at that with you chav. always keen to try new things.
Old 28-01-2007, 16:11   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard View Post
nice one that,s one way round it ha ha one day you could run the country i hope not.

the country would be such a better place with me in charge , no criminals walking teh streets , curfew of 8pm for all under 16's

1st job woudl be to put a 200 foot high wall between us and wales and declare it a martial state and just sling every undesirable in wales ,anyone caught attempting to leave will be shout by boarder control , i would also extend the channel tunnel so it turns back on its self and comes out back in france

if wales gets too full i would order teh wall be extended so that its all the way around wales , put a huge lid on top and drown very crook in there , people indigenouse to wales will have the option to re locate to scotland before any work began and a 6 month grace period given to them to get used to the differences between welsh and scottish sheep

Last edited by chav1; 28-01-2007 at 16:14.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..