Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2006, 10:22   #1

Where did this madness begin?

Where Did this Madness Begin?

Where Did It All Begin??????

Let's see, I think it started when Madeline Murray O'Hare complained she didn't want any prayer in our schools.
And we said, OK...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, someone said you better not read the Bible in school, the Bible that says, "thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as yourself."
And we said, OK...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem.
And we said, an expert should know what he's talking about so we won't spank them anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our children when they misbehave. And the school administrators said no faculty member in this school better touch a student when they misbehave because we don't want any bad publicity, and we surely don't want to be sued.
And we accepted their reasoning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they want, and they won't even have to tell their parents.
And we said, that's a grand idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and they're going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms they want, so they can have all the fun they desire, and we won't have to tell their parents they got them at school.
And we said, that's another great idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what we do in private as long as we do our jobs.
And we said, it doesn't matter to what anybody, including the President, does in private as long as we have jobs and the economy is good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then someone said let's print magazines with pictures of nude women and call it wholesome down-to-earth appreciation for the beauty of the female body.
And we said, we have no problem with that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And someone else took that appreciation a step further and published pictures of nude children and then stepped further still by making them available on the Internet.
And we said, everyone's entitled to free speech...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the entertainment industry said; let's make TV shows and movies that promote profanity, violence and illicit sex... And let's record music that encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic themes...
And we said, its just entertainment and it has no adverse effect and nobody takes it seriously anyway, so go right ahead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, classmates or even themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Undoubtedly, if we thought about it long and hard enough, we could figure it out. I'm sure it has a great deal to do with...

"WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

Tal
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-05-2006, 10:32   #2
God Member

Re: Where did this madness begin?

Crikey Tal that is so true. Pity the do gooders cant see sense in it all before the whole world goes bannanas and they slink away. I try and keep my daughter on the straight and narrow but have to admit it is getting harder because of what is now generally accepted as normal.

Will the people who spouted these cow pats be around to clean it up well no because they would be well out of it the !"£$%^&*.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 10:48   #3

nah........they,ve buried their heads in the sand by now.......
Old 16-05-2006, 10:55   #4
God Member

Good so their backsides are in the air ready for some target practise with a large high calibre rifle.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 16-05-2006, 10:58   #5

Hands Spuggie a bazooka and a dozen shells.........
Old 16-05-2006, 11:27   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentedbutslow
Hands Spuggie a bazooka and a dozen shells.........
Spuggie takes slow careful aim at the arthers and gives them a bit of payback pain. One upwardly facing arther asks for some more and is duely sent another.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 17-05-2006, 08:09   #7

Wonders whether to donate a tank to Spuggie......
Old 17-05-2006, 08:17   #8
God Member

Quote:
Wonders whether to donate a tank to Spuggie......
Do gooders and the PC brigade have done more damage than damp, woodworm dryrot and termites put together.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 17-05-2006, 08:18   #9
God Member

Nearly forgot the human rights of criminals before victims.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 17-05-2006, 08:21   #10
Give, give, give member

I take it from the President remark that the ditty is American?

I notice it didn't say that 'and then someone said hey why don't we all carry guns so we can protect ourselves, then wonder where little Chuck got the gun and the idea from, to shoot down his classmates at school.'

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 12:04   #11

Why someone got upset about this post....and gave me negative karma....I haven,t the foggiest.....perhaps they,ll send me a pm.......
In the meantime.......I,ll do a Less....and have a rest........

Tal
Old 18-05-2006, 12:51   #12
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Why someone got upset about this post....and gave me negative karma....I haven,t the foggiest.....perhaps they,ll send me a pm.......
In the meantime.......I,ll do a Less....and have a rest........

Tal
Tal don't be daft. I think some people take karma off one post when they've taken umbrage at another.

Unless I can take karma to the shop and spend it I'm really not very interested in the little people who feel unable to add their comments to a thread.

Have some karma, and don't spend it all on sweets.

Old 18-05-2006, 12:51   #13
Give, give, give member

Sorry, forget the karma I've given too much out, I owe you one.

Old 19-05-2006, 09:21   #14

Will write that down ,carefully.........

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..