Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2006, 09:56   #1

absolute SCUM, disgrace

from the team that demanded rovers switch the date of their game

they go and tarnish themselves

AND BEFORE YOU START, yes it is a minority, and im not saying its all

http://www.m-u-f-c.co.uk/chat/viewtopic.php?t=8524

the people that did this are an absolute disgrace, and if i was the fa i would reduce their final ticket allocation, as well as the 50k fine already given
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-04-2006, 10:22   #2
Senior Member+

Re: absolute SCUM, disgrace

I totally agree with you Slater Scott.Don't know why 'The Gnome'(Glazer)lets them use OT it happens every time the SCUM use it.Saying that nothing supprises me with Glazer he's probably trying to recoupe some of the £600m debt he incurred during the takeover.
Old 27-04-2006, 13:17   #3
Senior Member+

Sorry to burst the bubble but this has been around the internet for a while and has already been proved to be fake and photoshopped, a comment from a supporters group who put them on the internet 3 minutes after the game finished also mentioned fans singing songs about munich, question why? how many Scum supporters would have heard it? it was Chavski v Liverpool. Still at least we can rely on an unimformed Rovers fan for great comment, Liverpol requested and Rovers agreed to change the date, no demands were involved as the FA said if the request was not met then it would have to be played on the Hillsbrough anniversary. But why let fact get in the way of good shi t stirring.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2006, 18:33   #4

so why have you been fined 50,000 pounds then

for a laugh?
Old 27-04-2006, 23:50   #5
Senior Member+

Again don't let facts get in the way ss, 48 grand for damage to a carpark wall and seats that have to be replaced, no they weren't torn out and thrown on the pitch, also they weren't used as weapons, but some how I am sure you could use that info for greater reality.
The seats were damaged during the celebrations with fans jumping up and down, something you may never have seen at Ewood, as for the wall who knows, it manchester, probably built by paddys so would fall down if you looked at it. Oh you forgot to mention that chavski are paying the scum as well for damage to the stretford end, but as I said in a previous post its easier to attack when you have half the facts.
Rovers will be in europe next year..........

If theres a war.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 13:57   #6

you are seriously blinkered you

those pics arent doctored, they are real

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..