Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2013, 08:17   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Appleton Sacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Here's two more Mr c and then I am off to bath our Susie

The reason the match wasn't televised last Sunday was that Sky didn't want their microphones picking up fowl language

David Dunn's shirt is so tight fitting on him he needs to take more exercise !!
it had to be Dunny though Mr. D. he just loves sticking one up the Dingles, see the rant by the dingle in the Obs this week, Rovers with 10 out injured, a more than useless manager, directors who haven't a clue and owners who don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to football and they still can win a do, 34 years and counting
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-03-2013, 09:01   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

To be fair Jaysay,after just reading the article, Theres nowt more satisfying on a cold freezing Sunday Morning than to hear "The bleating of a dingle" so ta very much i owe yeh one.
Old 24-03-2013, 09:04   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
To be fair Jaysay,after just reading the article, Theres nowt more satisfying on a cold freezing Sunday Morning than to hear "The bleating of a dingle" so ta very much i owe yeh one.
I felt exactly the same when I read it, made my day
Old 24-03-2013, 09:39   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
"The bleating of a dingle"
Much against my character I was rattling a claret mate of mines cage in the Forts about the damage they did to the Ewood bogs. Now he is a clever lad, responsible position in his job, always stand his corner at the bar. What's not to like about him?
His reply " Well you shoulda seen what your lot did to t'Turf when you came there" ..............
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 09:49   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Much against my character I was rattling a claret mate of mines cage in the Forts about the damage they did to the Ewood bogs. Now he is a clever lad, responsible position in his job, always stand his corner at the bar. What's not to like about him?
His reply " Well you shoulda seen what your lot did to t'Turf when you came there" ..............
See in the warped minds of these sad people, two wrongs make a right.
Old 24-03-2013, 17:47   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
See in the warped minds of these sad people, two wrongs make a right.
Ya spot on cashy, the real problem with the Dingles is they're really upset because we are near as bad a club as they are now, but even Venky's can't take us so law if they tried, its take the Dingles a long time to get as far down as they are now
Old 24-03-2013, 19:10   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Ya spot on cashy, the real problem with the Dingles is they're really upset because we are near as bad a club as they are now, but even Venky's can't take us so law if they tried, its take the Dingles a long time to get as far down as they are now
Deluded
Old 24-03-2013, 22:09   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Deluded
True,but we understand why yeh are dave.
Old 25-03-2013, 08:34   #39
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Amen
Old 25-03-2013, 08:45   #40
I am Banned

Quote:
Dingle's the gift to the rest of us that keeps on giving.
Old 25-03-2013, 09:24   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Dingle's the gift to the rest of us that keeps on giving.
True,thats why i like em.
Old 25-03-2013, 09:58   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
True,thats why i like em.
Ya even when your a low ebb just thinking of the Dingles will bring a smile to your face cashy,
Old 25-03-2013, 12:45   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
It hasn't taken the Deadwood gang long to get even lower than Burnley - have a look at the league table Jay
Old 25-03-2013, 17:21   #44
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
It hasn't taken the Deadwood gang long to get even lower than Burnley - have a look at the league table Jay
ya But it never last Barrie, you have to give them hope sometime so they can get some exercise high sixing around Turd Moor, before turning in for an early night with a close relative sorry close friend
Old 25-03-2013, 17:44   #45
I am Banned

I've got a tenner at 30/1 on t'Rovers to go down jay.

That'll buy me a few Cissy Greens

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..