Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2010, 10:51   #46
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: B.f.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I think you may be wrong on that one, Jaysay. I seem to remember him admitting on here that he was actually born in Blackburn!
what ya expect- its cameron talk.
Old 15-01-2010, 11:14   #47
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I think you may be wrong on that one, Jaysay. I seem to remember him admitting on here that he was actually born in Blackburn!
Born in BLACKBURN that makes it even worse
Old 15-01-2010, 11:31   #48
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
...and when he lived in Accy, he used to go to Turf Moor! How much worse can it get?
Old 15-01-2010, 12:58   #49
Full Member+

Second half display was an improvement on first half and game against ManC but David Platt probably had it right when he suggested at 0-1 down that a draw to take to Villa would be a result. Then scrape another draw and try to win on pens. Very BSF !! As Cashy said its all very negative atm down Ewood. Sam's papertalk is about making an impact signing (?). He could make a big impact on players and fans alike if he scarpered . The players don't seem to want to play for him, even his own signings don't measure up (Salgado, Herenveen, Kalinic) and the ones who did want to play for Rovers he got rid of (Derbyshire, Gally) and the best two strikers at the club are on the bench.
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 14:37   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
Second half display was an improvement on first half and game against ManC but David Platt probably had it right when he suggested at 0-1 down that a draw to take to Villa would be a result. Then scrape another draw and try to win on pens. Very BSF !! As Cashy said its all very negative atm down Ewood. Sam's papertalk is about making an impact signing (?). He could make a big impact on players and fans alike if he scarpered . The players don't seem to want to play for him, even his own signings don't measure up (Salgado, Herenveen, Kalinic) and the ones who did want to play for Rovers he got rid of (Derbyshire, Gally) and the best two strikers at the club are on the bench.
Yep it kinda brings to mind that Newcastle Fan screaming at Sam, " You Dont know what your doing"....i always thought they were very premature in booting him out of Tyneside...now i'm not so sure!!.....Sorry i AM sure...i want him out...the Football is Crap!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 14:50   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Yep it kinda brings to mind that Newcastle Fan screaming at Sam, " You Dont know what your doing"....i always thought they were very premature in booting him out of Tyneside...now i'm not so sure!!.....Sorry i AM sure...i want him out...the Football is Crap!!

Best Regards - Taggy
come up stanley wi me n wynonie n the boys until they do.
Old 15-01-2010, 15:10   #52
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Seriously thinking about it, lets see what fun Sunday brings, i certainly cant see me re-newing my ticket next season if Sams still there!

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 15-01-2010, 15:17   #53
Resting in Peace

Quote:
...and when he lived in Accy, he used to go to Turf Moor! How much worse can it get?
Think I can remember he said he went with is dad to Ewood, seems his dad had some sense. Mind you I have some room to talk I have two Daughters a Grand Daughter, and two Grandsons, and they all support United in fact my eldest Grandson (six) went to his first match over Christmas at the theatre of merchandising. Where did I go wrong
Old 15-01-2010, 15:19   #54
Resting in Peace

Quote:
The only trouble with watching Stanley is they have a winter break
Old 15-01-2010, 15:26   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
LOL!!!....Think its time BFS had his!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 15-01-2010, 15:34   #56
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
yeh but its not a bad thing, Stanley are still in the F.A. Cup, whereas Man Utd, Liverpool, n Rovers Aint.
Old 15-01-2010, 15:39   #57
Resting in Peace

Quote:
yeh but its not a bad thing, Stanley are still in the F.A. Cup, whereas Man Utd, Liverpool, n Rovers Aint.
Until Tuesday Cashy
Old 15-01-2010, 16:46   #58
Senior Member+

whilst at newcastle, but, no wonder the players dont seem to know wtf they are doing !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 17:48   #59
God Member

Quote:
Well you know the old saying lads.. Jesus was born in a stable but he didn't grow up to be a donkey!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 18:24   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
whilst at newcastle, but, no wonder the players dont seem to know wtf they are doing !!!

LOL!!!!....To Me...To You...To Me...To You!!!

Best Regards - Taggy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..