Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2005, 16:58   #1
Senior Member+

Question B v Br What did you think?

Well the first part of the war is over and I thought it was crap, Burnley should be fined for having such a lump of s*#T for a pitch, its a disgrace and nobody even players from Real Madrid, Chelsea or any other team could put on a good performance. Rovers could start a "moan for England" club, how many Rovers players had a go at the ref? Dickhead, Savagery, Friedfish, they were all at it and they were the ones fouling every time they lost the ball, could be a coincedence that there manager was a whinying, complaining git when he played for scum. Oh how I look forward to the next one, ...... not!!!!!!!!

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-02-2005, 17:09   #2

Re: B v Br What did you think?

lol... burnley played a really good second half though!!! i thought it was a good match to watch, it could have been a lot worse!! i mean you did watch england play during the euro matches didnt you...now that was a load of s**t!!! besides the ref was a decent bloke for a change!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 17:23   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Well the first part of the war is over and I thought it was crap, Burnley should be fined for having such a lump of s*#T for a pitch, its a disgrace and nobody even players from Real Madrid, Chelsea or any other team could put on a good performance
same for both teams.

I thought Mike Dean had an outstanding game, he didnt book anyone to early he tried to let the game flow and didnt let it get out of hand.

Rovers where narrowly the better team in the first half, and Burnley shaded the second half.
Fantastic atmosphere, the stewards must be held responsibe for the fans who got on the pitch, the 3rd fan who got on near the end just walked on right past the stewards.

Should be a much better game at Ewood, there will be more passing, the replay is unlikely to be shown on TV because Sheff Utd v Arses and Brentford v Southampton are on the same day and they have a better chance of thier game being shown IMO
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 17:24   #4
Senior Member+

BORING skilless RUBBISH........................................... .........
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 17:52   #5

Wasnt much of a spectacle.

The burnley fans really are bad, pitch invasions, waiting for rovers fans at the end of the match.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 18:10   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
Wasnt much of a spectacle.

The burnley fans really are bad, pitch invasions, waiting for rovers fans at the end of the match.
Excuse me the pitch inador was my BROTHER and I paid him alot of money to do that, LMAO

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 18:15   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Excuse me the pitch inador was my BROTHER and I paid him alot of money to do that, LMAO
Any way SAVAGE was just asking for his head to be kicked in cos he has a big nose!!
i mean come on who would'nt want to BOP him on it??

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 18:26   #8

i hope you paid him a lot, he will get an hefty fine for that.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 18:54   #9
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

After watching Stanley on Saturday the Burnley v Rovers was drivel. All the hype to watch rubbish I hope the after match entertainment was better and hopefully the TV people will choose another game instead of showing the replay.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 19:07   #10
I am Banned

Actually ...cos im awkward i thought it was a good cup tie n thought Burnley out played Blackburn .... like the commentry said "u couldnt spot the premiership side". Just a shame the nutter taking on lilly savage spoilt Burnley's chance for goal.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 19:08   #11
I am Banned

Anyways ........ who flew the Accystan Banner?!?!? they made big referance to it at half time
Old 20-02-2005, 19:29   #12

after watching the majority of that game today i can honestly say im proud to be a man city fan . Dont know about the rest of you but the F.A.cup has lost its appeal to me anyway
Old 20-02-2005, 19:32   #13
I am Banned

Only cos u lot are out of it Rockrabbit lol!!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 19:36   #14
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
after watching the majority of that game today i can honestly say im proud to be a man city fan . Dont know about the rest of you but the F.A.cup has lost its appeal to me anyway
My thought as well Rockrabbit along with my brother who's a lifelong Chelsea fan.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 19:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
My thought as well Rockrabbit along with my brother who's a lifelong Chelsea fan.
lol i bet theres a few everton fans agree with us to

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..