Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2009, 14:35   #46
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Barcelona are rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Just a thought wonder what would have happened if that ref had been in charge of United and made a string of cock-ups against United, not worth thinking about really
I'd still have been laughing this time next year at least

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-05-2009, 14:58   #47
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Just a thought wonder what would have happened if that ref had been in charge of United and made a string of cock-ups against United, not worth thinking about really:rolleyes
: an impression of Fergie
now yer being daft, that is NOT ALLOWED.
Old 07-05-2009, 16:26   #48
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
now yer being daft, that is NOT ALLOWED.
If Roy can be daft then so can I cashy
Old 07-05-2009, 17:23   #49
God Member

Quote:
If Roy can be daft then so can I cashy
What have I done now?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 17:31   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYSAY
Just a thought wonder what would have happened if that ref had been in charge of United and made a string of cock-ups against United
Jambutty would have advised him, in no uncertain terms, of the error of his ways.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 18:13   #51
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
What have I done now?
Just your observations on the debacle, or battle of Stamford Bridge, the modern day one that is
Old 07-05-2009, 18:14   #52
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Jambutty would have advised him, in no uncertain terms, of the error of his ways.
No doubt yerself, no doubt
Old 07-05-2009, 18:20   #53
God Member

Quote:
Just your observations on the debacle, or battle of Stamford Bridge, the modern day one that is
Glad you enjoyed it................I did.

Old 07-05-2009, 19:51   #54
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Glad you enjoyed it................I did.
I have to say its the one and only time I felt sorry for Chelski, I don't like Chelski, never have never will, but as it was said of Dirty Harry, they got the **** end of the stick last night
Old 07-05-2009, 19:53   #55
God Member

Quote:
I have to say its the one and only time I felt sorry for Chelski, I don't like Chelski, never have never will, but as it was said of Dirty Harry, they got the **** end of the stick last night
No John.....They got it up - um to use Shakers expression.

Old 07-05-2009, 23:08   #56
God Member

I don't feel sorry for Chelski..they got beat in the last minute..it's happend to other teams over recent years...have to say the worst decision in the game was the ref giving a free kick for a foul that was cleary inside the penalty area...no matter were you were viewing it from it was insde by more than a yard.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27   #57
God Member

shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:33   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

great vid shaker, these expensive foreign imports are sure a great example to british kids.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:43   #59
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I don't feel sorry for Chelski..they got beat in the last minute..it's happend to other teams over recent years...have to say the worst decision in the game was the ref giving a free kick for a foul that was cleary inside the penalty area...no matter were you were viewing it from it was insde by more than a yard.
Think the worst one was the hand ball my that ex-United lad, he took the lace out of it and gave it a good polishing it was that blatant, but what went on after was a disgrace and I think Chelski my live to regret it very soon
Old 08-05-2009, 12:06   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Think the worst one was the hand ball my that ex-United lad, he took the lace out of it and gave it a good polishing it was that blatant, but what went on after was a disgrace and I think Chelski my live to regret it very soon
Yeah agree with you there John,the Pique incident was blatant.I also admit to feeling sorry for Chelski even though I dont like them.They made a very good side look very ordinary,keeping them down to one attempt on target all night,Chech not having to make a save.Wouldnt want to be in Drogba's shoes now,think he is going to be made to suffer now probably along with Ballack.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..