Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2004, 16:39   #1
I am Banned

Barlick Athletic

Hi i am the player/manager/chairman of barnoldswick athletic- a kids team based in... barnoldswick

we are entering a tournament next month adn need a sponsor for the kits

we need £20 so if anybody is interested in sponsoring us polease get in touch with me.

You can Private message me or you can email me on [email protected]

Thanks and UP THE YELLOWS!
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-12-2004, 14:32   #2

Re: Barlick Athletic

how old are you and how many of you are there as surley if there is about 11 of you cant you all put £2 togther and then ull have enough????
Old 16-12-2004, 14:34   #3
I am Banned

were all aged 14 and 15
Old 16-12-2004, 14:59   #4
I am Banned

I am the manager and Chairman of Barnoldswick Athletic FC. We area group of mates aged between 14 and 15 who have got together to form a small football club to play in various tournaments in the area.

We have just recently completed the Colne 5-a-side tournament for November/December 2004 and despite only scoring two goals and failing to win any matches we finished in a midtable position. We will be entering again in January.

We have created a website which you can visit at www.barlickathletic.tripid.com and it contains information about Barlick Athletic including player profiles and pictures.

We recently were interviewed for Fresh Radio and you can find all the details about that on our website.

Old 17-12-2004, 23:13   #5
I am Banned

well done ....
Fearon1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..