Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2005, 22:37   #1
Senior Member+

Beckham to Arsenal?

I saw a report somewhere that Beckham might return to the UK, and that Arsenal are quite keen to sign him.

Can anyone corroborate this?

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2005, 00:29   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Beckham to Arsenal?

Actually it is rumored that he is 90% certain to sign for Burnley, only 2 days ago an insider in the England camp heard the high pitched captain say " this pitch is ****" an obvious reference to Turf Moor. You can say you heard about it first on Dingle weekly.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 10:57   #3
Senior Member+

Bazf get a life
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 13:54   #4
Senior Member+

Are you the Karma remover or will dingle weekly continue?

Old 29-03-2005, 14:06   #5
Senior Member+

Im not the karma remover at all, and if your going to drop my karma bazf you may as well leave your name!!!

Lisbie was training with Burnley all week and was set to sign thats why it was 90% certain, but something happened and he didnt sign. Iv got good contacts at Burnley so know what im talking about, unlike you who just posts stupid jokes on Man Utd
Old 29-03-2005, 15:15   #6
I am Banned

Blimey calm down lads it worse here than at Millwall !! LOL
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 15:27   #7
God Member

So is Beckham going to Arsenal or what

Oh these boots are just too tight

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 29-03-2005 at 16:46.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 15:32   #8
Senior Member+

Well you would know I dont remove anyones Karma or get upset about it, all I do is have fun and if a bit of wind up on a Dingle or Rovers fan gets a reaction more the better, as for the scum they will always be open to take the pi** out of and that goes for who ever plays for them. When your old enough to go in to pubs you may find a lot of people taking the p+** if you put on your dingle scarf and I would be one of them. If you want all Football threads to be of a serious nature then log on to skysports or the madclarets etc
As I got a reaction from Dingle weekly it will continue.

Old 29-03-2005, 15:42   #9
I am Banned

Ah well all in love war n football eh?! i expect nothing else lol and i thought u was better than that Bazf i like to take the p*ss with rest of em nowt wrong with rilvary without being personal tho i dont recall whom u support ?? would u be able to take it as well as give it?!?!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2005, 15:49   #10
Senior Member+

Of Course do you think I didn't when the Dingles beat us? You have to take the rough with the smooth,

Don't understand this one for turning your back on your own country and now having a go at those still here

Last edited by Bazf; 29-03-2005 at 15:51.
Old 29-03-2005, 18:49   #11
Senior Member+

*Dingle Weekly*

Back in January it was Burnley who beat the scousers 1-0 . More on that story next season when Burnley beat them again
Old 29-03-2005, 20:31   #12
Senior Member+

why dont you leave your name at the end when you drop karma whoever just did it to me???

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..