Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2010, 17:45   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Blackburn Burnley game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Pot kettle black. You lot are the biggest whingers going on here when it comes to the likes of the big clubs getting all the decisions
Big clubs do get most of the decisions their way!...Which is why i'm not moaning today...the Penalty decision went our way...the disallowed goal went Burnley's way!!...Balanced out didn't it!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-03-2010, 17:48   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
they probably never saw the ball that bounced oer the line either Taggy.
Probably had their spare thumbs in their eyes Cashy!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 28-03-2010, 18:05   #48
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Probably had their spare thumbs in their eyes Cashy!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Was thinking the same Taggy, can't wait to read Steven Comings Column in the LT on Tuesday, he will be bitching with the chip on his shoulder three times bigger than usual
Old 28-03-2010, 18:09   #49
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Did it also mention a guy i know,who ended up in hospital after having a meathook stuck in his chest?
I'll have a read of the Millwall section next time I go in the shop and see what they say. Let's face it, every higher league club have a minority of nutters and, to be honest, I don't think the guy who thumped me was a hardcore hooligan, just someone who got a bit carried away with the occasion!

Wouldn't like to be down Accy at the moment though!
Old 28-03-2010, 18:16   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Was thinking the same Taggy, can't wait to read Steven Comings Column in the LT on Tuesday, he will be bitching with the chip on his shoulder three times bigger than usual
Yeah i'm sure he will...i'll ruddy miss it though...i'm off to Wales with my Lad for 4 days tomorrow...but i'll hopefully grab a copy of the Jollygraph before i leave...to cheer me up once i'm over the border!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Old 28-03-2010, 19:33   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
After watching that shower of . . Passionless Hoof ball from both teams, i'll be so glad to watch proper footy with passion at stanley and thats league 2!
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stan bus.JPG (19.6 KB, 5 views)

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 21:19   #52
God Member

were the rovers supporters in the turf for 9 o clock in the morning
Old 28-03-2010, 21:48   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
were the rovers supporters in the turf for 9 o clock in the morning
Dunno,but Burnley still aint turned up.
Old 28-03-2010, 22:45   #54
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggy View Post
sulking dingles are saying the ref was biased!!! Lol!...didn't they see the olson goal that wasn't given then?? Only one team deserved to win that match, and it sure as hell wasn't burnley!!

Best regards - taggy
rubbish,,,,,,,,,,he should have gone to spec savers
Old 28-03-2010, 22:53   #55

burnley were terrible today and they know it...
only 3rd coach to arrive so was in ground for 9.40..wasnt bored because police told us us to drink and smoke as much as we like..had about 6 lagers.i was stood at side of the toilets,next to a light switch,i switched the toilets lights on and off for ages if you were there,yea it was me.
went bay horse ossy when got back then castle until now.to all burnley fans from accy who still came out in defeat,you were bloody excellent,respect lads
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 09:11   #56
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
rubbish,,,,,,,,,,he should have gone to spec savers
If he had have done we'd have won by more than 1-0 GC
Old 29-03-2010, 09:22   #57
Resting in Peace

Had to smile when I heard the Law Man's comments, 'the Ref has left us with a mountain to climb' What about the perfect good goal chalked of and the ball that was clearly over the line after hitting the bar. The fact that the Dingles have a mountain to climb is that they didn't beat Portsmouth or Wolves at home or Wigan away, or maybe, just maybe the fact they have only won one game since he took over as manager, if you are on a run like that, most managers would twig that they have problems, without showing their own shortcomings by blaming the ref
Old 29-03-2010, 10:43   #58
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spignific View Post
burnley were terrible today and they know it...
only 3rd coach to arrive so was in ground for 9.40..wasnt bored because police told us us to drink and smoke as much as we like..had about 6 lagers.i was stood at side of the toilets,next to a light switch,i switched the toilets lights on and off for ages if you were there,yea it was me.
Absolutely disgraceful policing - allowing & encouraging breaking of rules!!!

You are not allowed alchohol on any part of the terraces in ANY ground only in designated areas away from pitchside!!

Smoking is certainly not allowed in any covered public place!!

Thought to concourse areas for refreshment breaks are usually packed on a good match, home ends were full & CERTAINLY was not allowed to bring alchohol nor smoke, so why away end different ??!?!?

Disgrace!! Enough evidence for investigation as being the case. Now i know why u were all vocal about a having a party - literally regardless of result!

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 11:10   #59

It was done for safety reasons. Had to be done. I was stood outside with my mate and police moved us in for another 11 coaches to turn up. If they'd stopped serving, it would have sparked a riot.

"It is better to remain silent and presumed a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 14:27   #60
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
It was done for safety reasons. Had to be done. I was stood outside with my mate and police moved us in for another 11 coaches to turn up. If they'd stopped serving, it would have sparked a riot.
so on your theory, should "All" Home fans at any ground riot cos they aint given the same facility?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..