Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2005, 18:27   #1
Junior Member+

Smile Come on United!

Just waiting for united vs exeter match to kick off! Come on United!
any other reds fans out there?
oh, come on Burnley! I am a burnley girl + any team who can beat liverpool will do for me!
Old 19-01-2005, 18:55   #2
I am Band

Talking Re: Come on United!

Bazf, will you please have a word!

By the way, Man ure have just scored.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 21:00   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Come on United!

Exeter showed great determination and ability tonight, Shame they could not finish.... Wish it was Stanley though

Scott Hileys nutmeg on Ronaldo was class.. My man of the match...
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 21:34   #4
Senior Member+

Just for you Sparks
Feuding queens Elton John and Madonna have agreed to star in a new West End show depicting the sour relationship of the Arsenal and Man United managers.

Elton John has been chosen to play Wenger as the piano and arse fiddler also likes to whistle to his own tune, whilst Madonna will take on the role of Fergie as she too likes to keep a bunch of tits in reserve.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 23:01   #5
Senior Member+

hello jelly tot your not alone on here being a man utd fan. only in liverpool can the mentality have them throw a phone at a rival player not realising their own home phone number will be on it,or perhaps like the wheels on your car parked on the street its been nicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-01-2005, 11:43   #6
Junior Member+

fair play to exeter but utd are a top class team and Ronaldo and Rooney show real football talent! The exeter fans dont realise that they are booing Rooney now but they will be chearing for him on the England matches!
Old 20-01-2005, 11:47   #7
Senior Member+

yes thats correct jellytot .but all our players usually get booed where ever they play something that comes with the job and wearing of the fine red shirt
Old 20-01-2005, 11:51   #8
Junior Member+

I dont care who boo's us im united through and through
Old 20-01-2005, 11:53   #9
Senior Member+

yeah me to ,always have been went to my fist game with my dad age 3.all of 36 years ago
Old 20-01-2005, 11:55   #10
Junior Member+

I werent even born then! lol! My dads always been a reds fan and so have i! I havent been on a match yet mt mum says at 14 its too dangerous, but i always follow the matches on tele!
Old 20-01-2005, 11:59   #11
Senior Member+

its not too dangerous these days.can be expensive,thats if you can get tickets for home games,its usually away games i go to.my brother is ok though season ticket holder
Old 20-01-2005, 14:38   #12

im a big man u fan been to see one of there matches against arsenal i dont think they played very well against exeter they nearly had to go through to penalties they could of done alot better
accywendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 15:49   #13

I'm a Blackburn fan, but have to admit that I love to watch Utd. and have great admiration for the way they play. They really are a class act. Like you Jellytot, any team that gives the scousers a slamming is a good one in my book.

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 17:29   #14
Senior Member+

John your from Baxenden/Southport....... how can you root for that Manchester crowd? Did they treat you badly when you moved? I understand the Blackburn fan bit Bax starts with a B and so does Blackburn but Manchester...................Oh my........

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2005, 20:07   #15
Junior Member+

kwl that you support utd johnw but Blackburn? why? you from blackburn?

Yeh accywendy utd didnt play at there best but they still won and thats all that matters! lol!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..