Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2012, 17:00   #181
God Member

Re: Euro 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You've more faith in England than me cashy, the Krauts are by far the best team in the comp so far, we will have to pull our socks up big time, but we've to do the Eyeties first
..Is there no end to the politically incorrect language on here?..I mean "eyeties, frogs and krauts" ..anyway we wil still have to meet the Spics in the final.

Last edited by Mancie; 23-06-2012 at 17:02.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2012, 17:27   #182
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
..Is there no end to the politically incorrect language on here?..I mean "eyeties, frogs and krauts" ..anyway we wil still have to meet the Spics in the final.
No, it don't count on here as it's classed as free religious expression ! And anyway they're all Johnny Foreigners & should be pleased to have us even mention them in any terms.
Old 23-06-2012, 18:48   #183
God Member

Reckon the frogs are gonna play tight tonight.. Evra and Nasri not even in the line up.. Spain got their best boys out.. 4 from Madrid and 4 from Barca in thier starting eleven.
Old 23-06-2012, 19:03   #184
JFT96

All this racial harmony...
Reminds me of this:

And may the best team win, as long as its not the Krauts, Fogs, Spics etc dammed Johnny Foreigner

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 20:40   #185
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Spain - Portugal it is then, should be quite an entertaining match, hard to call but I think Portugal may just edge it on the night.
Old 23-06-2012, 20:45   #186
God Member

Such low key support from the Spanish and French...no passion from the fans in a quarter final and sometimes seemed like the game was being played in a grave yard!.. reckon the England and Italian fans will be in good voice Sunday win or lose!
Old 23-06-2012, 21:43   #187
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well what ive seen so far Italy are the only team i'm dubious about beating, The reason being, the style they play against the style we are playing in the euros, as i said before, if they score first wev'e had it. Spain were streets ahead of France tonight, but never looked like netting a ponfull. Portugals defence don't look that great, Of those through the Krauts have been the best n still fancy us to lick em if we get through.
Old 24-06-2012, 10:30   #188
Resting in Peace

Well I didn't watch much of the game last night, football on Saturday Night her in doors would have gelded me if I'd even mentioned Spain V France especially when she'd already said suppose you'll be watching England tomorrow night with that, I hate flaming football look, but listening to Keano and co at half time it appears that the frogs never turned up, well I hear that there was a bit of infighting, so probably they got their justs
Old 24-06-2012, 17:50   #189
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Don't know how I missed this one ? Makes you proud to be an England fan doesn't it ?

Keep an eye out for the "Guardswoman" around 3.40, enjoy &

"COME ON ENGLAND !"

Old 24-06-2012, 17:52   #190
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Don't know how I missed this one ? Makes you proud to be an England fan doesn't it ?

Keep an eye out for the "Guardswoman" around 3.40, enjoy &

"COME ON ENGLAND !"

I haven't got around to listening yet Dave I'm still admiring the cover
Old 24-06-2012, 19:31   #191
Rest in Peace

Rowney's getting to be a liability.
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 21:18   #192
Senior Member+

Omg come on england!!!!!
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 21:25   #193
JFT96

Damm....

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2012, 21:28   #194
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And once again, the dream is over.
Old 24-06-2012, 21:38   #195
Senior Member+

Oh well........................
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..