Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2005, 14:27   #1

FAO Mark Hughes

Please sign steve mcmanaman sure he would fit in well with your team, he misses from 4 yards out in the biggest match of the season
Old 13-02-2005, 14:47   #2
Senior Member+

Re: FAO Mark Hughes

There was some really good funny moments as well especially from Dumb and Dumber brothers
The long awaited sequel to US box office hit Dumb and Dumber was finally premiered at Maine Road, with Phil and Gary Neville excelling in their starring roles.
A must see for everyone, Dumb & Dumber 2, saw Phil and Gary create comical outcomes from amazingly unthreatening scenarios, such as:

1) Phil’s Dilemma
I’ve got the ball. Do I pass it to the wing, do I pass it gentle back, or do I **** my pants and blast it wide of the last man so City can go clean through.
2) Gary’s Dilemma
The ball is going out of play but an attacker is approaching. Do I kick it into row Z like most of my shots, do I shoulder off the attacker, or do I **** my pants and let the attacker rob me
3) Phil’s 2nd Dilemma
I’ve got the ball. Do I learn from my earlier mistake and pass it to the wing, do I learn from my earlier mistake and pass it to anyone in a red shirt, or do I **** my pants again and give the ball away so City can get a shot off.
There is laughter, there are tears, there are tea stains in the away dressing room. Plus the show is full of entertaining cameos like Christian Renaldo as a very convincing Duncan Goodhew, diving in to the imaginary pool that was the penalty area at every opportunity.
Also don’t miss the magic of John O’Shea as he defies science by missing an open goal from 2 yards out. All this in only one and half hours filming.
How did they do it? You can get this hilarious film on video soon. So, make sure you pick up your copy from any video retailer that is not in the Bournemouth area.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..