Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2005, 18:52   #1
Senior Member+

Fergie mad at losing

After being uncermoniously dumped out of the European Cup by an Italian team and having about as much chance of catching Chealski as "wor Bryan" has of keeping WBA in the premiership Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has sensationally announced that everyone has to leave the club and just let him get on with things.
The mad colourful Scotsman has finally flipped and announced that he's had enough of the players and their high wages, the coaches who keep trying to coach the team and opposing teams who keep trying to take his beloved but rather plain Premiership trophy.
"Frae now, on, ah'll be teeking all treenin, physio, grooonds-keeping, washin' an ironing all 23 kits before and after matches an' ahl be playing wan thru t'eleven fo the full 98 minuits ta boot ye ken.
"It'll be greeeeeeeeeeet, noo-wan cannae get in ma weey noo, ah'na said it all alooong noo, I can dee betta than any 'a these lat anyday ye see nah.
"At the moment noo, a'hm deein a wee bit'o keeper practice a'hm deein alreet, satdee ah'll be movin mah-sen t'midfield and next week: spoot kicks and a wee bit'a defence ye' ken.
"Nah GET OOT MAH CLUB befae I brae yer wi'mah boots yer F****** B******** noo "

Manchester United Chairman and former body builder Roy (Hercules) Gardener failed to shed any light on the current situation claiming he went to work this morning, the locks had been changed and the prawn sandwiches had been tampered with.
"It's a bit of a concern, we'd just had a gross of thousand island dressing delivered"

We tried to get some more information by phoning the MUFC/BSKYBPLC hotline and after several attempts, we got through...

'Eh, wit yah waant, yeez F***** media ar ahll the same yer F******* B******* alla ya, Nah F*** ootta vit, a'hm treeyan ta get the F****** creases oota these F****** jersey things nah. F****** stey press mah arse!’

We quickly put the phone down as our 70 second call had already cost us eight pounds and we some how had ordered 5 different home shirts and 3 away shirts.

More news to follow...

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-03-2005, 00:09   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Fergie mad at losing

Congratulations to Liverpool at least your in the last 8
stanaccrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:36   #3
Senior Member+

Liverpool are going to win it
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 12:45   #4

I support northern teams.
accyplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 21:11   #5
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyplus
I support northern teams.
So you're a scot them?

Bazf, great picture in the paper of Roy Keane in tears after losing, classic pic.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 21:40   #6
Senior Member+

Which paper? better still can you copy it and put it on here I can then download it and make wallpaper it will cheer me up everytime i come to use my computer.

Fergie's big flops
SINCE lifting the European Cup in 1999, Alex Ferguson’s side have qualified for the knockout stages SIX times but only reached the semis once. Here is Manchester United’s tale of Champions League woe:

1999-2000: Quarter-final — Real Madrid 0 Man Utd 0, Man Utd 2 Real Madrid 3 (agg 2-3).

2000-2001: Quarter-final — Man Utd 0 B Munich 1, B Munich 2 Man Utd 1 (agg 3-1).

2001-2002: Semi-final — Man U 2 Bayer L’kusen 2, Bayer L’kusen 1 Man U 1 (agg 3-3, Bayer on away goals).

2002-2003: Quarter-final — Real Madrid 3 Man Utd 1, Man Utd 4 Real Madrid 3 (agg 5-6).

2003-2004: First knock-out round — FC Porto 2 Man Utd 1, Man Utd 1 FC Porto 1 (agg 2-3).

2004-2005: First knock-out round — Man Utd 0 AC Milan 1, AC Milan 1 Man Utd 0 (agg 2-0).

Last edited by Bazf; 10-03-2005 at 21:44.
Old 11-03-2005, 14:08   #7

and they didnt even get a goal.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 14:23   #8
Senior Member+

not matter how much u want liverpool 2 win it, milan are 2 good...man utd wernt bad milan were just absolutely unbelievable..
Old 11-03-2005, 16:15   #9
Senior Member+

Arsenals new sponsor for europe

Old 12-03-2005, 22:16   #10
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
Which paper? better still can you copy it and put it on here I can then download it and make wallpaper it will cheer me up everytime i come to use my computer.
It was in the Daily Mirror, unfortunatly I left my copy at work and have been unable to get a copy of the pic for you, sorry mate.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2005, 15:42   #11
God Member

LMAO looking good Rooney!!(pie eater)

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..