Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 12:47   #31

Re: Football Banning Orders

Problem is with banning orders, they can be a badge of honour for some people!!!

same with ASBO's. I'd like to see ASFC keep a clean sheet on this one.
stanerlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-11-2006, 13:48   #32
Senior Member+

Yeah and I dont see how they work,I thought if you had a banning order you weren't allowed within a certain radius of any football ground,but regularly outside Gigg Lane we have had the pleasure of a certain well known individual with numerous banning orders trying to convert us back to Man.Utd and away from FC United.How does that work?He is in full view of stewards and the few police that are needed at our fixtures.
Old 05-11-2006, 15:43   #33

depends on the banning order, you can get banned form every ground in the country, or just banned from the club either way your not allowed to go near the ground if your banend from every ground in the country you have to hand in your passport everytime england play home or away to the local police station
Old 05-11-2006, 16:27   #34
Senior Member+

Trust me,this guy will be banned from every ground.Not nameing any names but he's the main leader of a 'Firm' and has published a number of books which I have going into detail of thier exploits.He is very well known in that field so how could he get away with being outside Gigg Lane in full view of officials with some of his hench men?
Old 05-11-2006, 16:31   #35

i know what you mean but some people like jason marriner is an ex chelsea hooligan on a few shows ive watched on tv hes been selling is books outside chelsea's ground police didnt shift him, not saying he gets along with the police but might have gave up all ths...
Old 05-11-2006, 16:37   #36
Senior Member+

No he hasn't given it up,his last book 'The Men in Black' is in reference to a campaign only the other season when'The Red Army' travelled down to West Ham,to confront 'The Inner City Firm' (I.C.F.)
Old 05-11-2006, 16:47   #37
God Member

Are the police turning a blind eye in case it kicks off and as there are fans still entering the stadium it might quickly get out of control. It doesnt mater what we do or what we say these people will find a way to get into a game. The only answer would be to imprison them for the duration of the foory season but that would bring all kinds of human rights issues to the fore.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 16:59   #38
Senior Member+

Im not sure wether they are turning a blind eye or just blind and don't realise who he is.I don't think he's there for agro(yet).It just seems like because of who he is and all us being Man.Utd fans,he thinks his fame(term used loosely) will sway us in what is a political type thing between the different factions of United supporters.We choose not to give a penny piece to Malcolm Glazer.I just started talking about it because I don't think the banning orders work and he is proof.
Old 05-11-2006, 17:27   #39
God Member

Considering that Glazier thinks that MUFC are a cash cow to line his own pockets then in the same situation I wouldnt give him my hard earned money either.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 18:49   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
No he hasn't given it up,his last book 'The Men in Black' is in reference to a campaign only the other season when'The Red Army' travelled down to West Ham,to confront 'The Inner City Firm' (I.C.F.)

Ah rite fair enough.... some of the books that have been written are good reads.
Old 05-11-2006, 18:54   #41
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_ASFC
Ah rite fair enough.... some of the books that have been written are good reads.
Yes they do make good reads i've three,'Red Army General' 'The Men In Black' and 'Suicide Squad'.Haven't read the Burnley one yet though.I will get around to it.
Old 05-11-2006, 18:58   #42

the suicde squad book is a good read, talks alot about england away and about when hes inside prison. the first few chapters are good talkign about from when he was at school till he was 18 what he used to do on matchday...

before any of you start sending bad karma saying "wannabe hooligan" etc get down to local libary and borrow one of these books.
Old 05-11-2006, 18:59   #43
God Member

How can a book about a bunch of overgrown bullies be a good read. Even more so when they do it pretending to be football fans ?
Old 05-11-2006, 19:04   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave
How can a book about a bunch of overgrown bullies be a good read. Even more so when they do it pretending to be football fans ?
No i dont think its a matter of that Dave,it gives you a bit of whats thier motive for doing these acts.Like why?what for?
Old 05-11-2006, 19:04   #45

I'll move this to General Sport, as it's not Stanley related (or isn't anymore)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..