Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2009, 22:00   #46
God Member

Re: Going down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Who's Simple Simon
Look in your crystal balls.....................

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-09-2009, 21:37   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Watching Rovers today I am having second thoughts.
I thought that was the worst performance I have seen for many a year.
I watch Barcelona and relish the brilliant players they have on show and the finished article shines through to almost perfection.
Rovers performance today was like a bunch of untrained schoolboys.
Everton outplayed Rovers every department. Sadly I feel that a complete makeover is needed to restore the Rovers fortunes. We as supporters expect and deserve better than was on offer today.
Short form: Rovers sucked.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 01:59   #48
God Member

most of the posts by Rovers fans are moaning about playing one up front.. you lot made your own bed so you better lie in it... sold Santa Cruz but he would not even been playing cos he's knackerd ...seems to me that when you get stuffed 3-0 and concede 8 goals in 5 games you should worry about the defence.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 22:37   #49
God Member

good win for Rovers against Villa...hope you lot chipped in to pay the Ref!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 22:44   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
good win for Rovers against Villa...hope you lot chipped in to pay the Ref!
If you had been at the game..as i was...you would have seen the bulk of his descisions going Villa's Way! Down to 10 men, we still had more shots than villa, more shots on target than villa, and a greater share of possesion than villa!! Yeh...proper result!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 23:14   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
If you had been at the game..as i was...you would have seen the bulk of his descisions going Villa's Way! Down to 10 men, we still had more shots than villa, more shots on target than villa, and a greater share of possesion than villa!! Yeh...proper result!

Best Regards - Taggy
Armchair supporter Taggy.
Old 27-09-2009, 10:51   #52
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post

Best Regards - Taggy
Watched Football First Taggy, well worth the three points yesterday, the only downer was the red card, why do people persistently try Paul Scholes tackles when not needed, in the middle of the park, De Sant played well as did Dunny, great result
Old 27-09-2009, 17:30   #53
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Watched Football First Taggy, well worth the three points yesterday, the only downer was the red card, why do people persistently try Paul Scholes tackles when not needed, in the middle of the park, De Sant played well as did Dunny, great result
Yep your right Jaysay, i'm not convinced about Grella at all, both Dunny and De Santo played really well, dont know how Dunny didn't get Man of the Match! De Santo is an altogether different proposition to Roberts and looks much more menacing, he should be given a run now...he'll be some player in a few years...unfortunately not ours!!! Pedersen continues to dissapoint and i think he needs to be left out....there also a bit of niggle developing between him and Dunny which needs watching, Dunny wasn't happy with his work rate on a couple of occasions yesterday, and didn't hold back from letting him know!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 22:42   #54
God Member

From what I've seen, there is a good chance that both Burnley and Blackburn will stay up. Pompey and Hull down for sure .... along with Birmingham and Wolves.
Old 30-09-2009, 17:14   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
From what I've seen, there is a good chance that both Burnley and Blackburn will stay up. Pompey and Hull down for sure .... along with Birmingham and Wolves.
That's "Birmingham or Wolves".
Old 04-10-2009, 14:28   #56
Senior Member+

id put rovers in that bottom 3 if i was you

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:09   #57
Junior Member+

well we will see who wins at 18 th oct

come on burnley
robert9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:27   #58
Junior Member+

lets have a vote burnley to win on 18 th
robert9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 18:10   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert9 View Post
lets have a vote burnley to win on 18 th
Personally I would rather stay quiet and let the Rovers fans tell us how they are going to hammer us. If they do I will be very pleased given their track record on this board in April & May

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..