Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2008, 16:31   #106
Senior Member+

Re: hughes to city

hughes to city 04-06-2008 19:21arrogant prig

ha ha ha ha ha ha .....sums it up me thinks....altough im a pig not a prig...or u could add r and ck, and you wouldnt be far wrong !!!

thanks though !!! much appreciated

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-06-2008, 16:39   #107
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

gotta wish hughes all the best, had to take the oppertunity did a great job fer us, what does need sorting is the "Contract" meaning summat wether manager or player it should be adhered to, but we all know the league won't do it.ah well i can always hope. ince is the man fer me, cos we aint gonna get a scolari fact of life.
Old 05-06-2008, 19:20   #108
God Member

Ince I think could be a tad early in his career for such a big step up the Ladder yet Cashy (I haven't been overly impressed with his attributes at the FES over the last couple of Seasons either)

Was speaking to one of my work contacts in Belgium today about the Euros and he follows a lot of Dutch Football and mentioned about Gus Hiddink mentioning in the past about wanting to manage in the Premiership

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:34   #109
God Member

What about Ronald Kuman?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:39   #110
God Member

sam allerdyce already done deal.shearer wouldnt go back to rovers after the treatment he had when he went back as newcastle player....
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 19:56   #111
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
sam allerdyce already done deal.shearer wouldnt go back to rovers after the treatment he had when he went back as newcastle player....
Big Sam walked away from Bolton for his own reasons...Mark Hughes walked away from the Rovers for his own reasons.....Paul Ince would not be in a position to attract top quality players due to lack of experience.....I would prefer a well known persona who will command respect on the international stage.............Alan Shearer...the best player Rovers have ever had, in my opinion but untried as a manager and coach.
Mc Laren...forget it.......Go Dutch?

Old 05-06-2008, 21:42   #112
God Member

George Graham
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 21:44   #113
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
George Graham
Sod off...

Old 05-06-2008, 21:49   #114
God Member

Better than bloody Ince
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 21:54   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Better than bloody Ince
Agree..............and support your cause.

Old 05-06-2008, 21:59   #116
God Member

Dream ticket... Hodgson & Kidd
Old 05-06-2008, 22:02   #117
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Paul Ince would not be in a position to attract top quality players due to lack of experience.....I would prefer a well known persona who will command respect on the international stage

what has experience got to do with attracting players ? warnock came out recently (among others) and said that the only reason he joined rovers was because of hughes,

"I signed a new contract under the impression that Mark's going to be our manager," Warnock told BBC Radio Lancashire.
"It's not that I don't enjoy the club itself but he was the reason I came. I wanted to play for him. I respected him as a player and I respect what he's doing as a manager." (teamtalk.com)

paul ince has had more lg experience than hughes had before he took over at rovers and they are both as well known and well respected in the profession as each other, and by international, i presume you mean european ?...we aint exactly a country

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 05-06-2008, 22:07   #118
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
hughes to city 04-06-2008 19:21arrogant prig

ha ha ha ha ha ha .....sums it up me thinks....altough im a pig not a prig...or u could add r and ck, and you wouldnt be far wrong !!!

thanks though !!! much appreciated
and ill have my apology as well ive proved it was,nt me who called you a if it really was you who sent karma bring back don mackay
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 22:10   #119
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
and ill have my apology as well ive proved it was,nt me who called you a if it really was you who sent karma bring back don mackay

say what

Old 05-06-2008, 22:11   #120
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Dream ticket... Hodgson & Kidd
Maybe in Dingle land..........if you fancy a change?
I think by todays standards Burnley could afford nothing better than the one you've got.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..