Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2011, 16:19   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: I'm beginning to worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
The cream has risen to the top yet again. Championes, Championes, we are the Champions. When was the last time Liverpool won the premiership DiG, or Rovers jaysay?
**** off A. H
Old 14-05-2011, 16:51   #32

Nice win for the proper manchester team at wembley today.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:13   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay
**** off A. H
I think you've got the wrong man, my initials aren't A. H. I hope it's nothing offensive, we UTD fans are sensitive souls and not used to bad language or abuse.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 18:33   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
Well played and City were the best team on the day... but I think you'll find out soon that the more money you spend the less "proper" you become..
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2011, 23:06   #35
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Well played and City were the best team on the day... but I think you'll find out soon that the more money you spend the less "proper" you become..
not really it aint what yeh spend at all,i regard Barcelona as a proper team n they spent far more n Man U.
Old 15-05-2011, 08:59   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
not really it aint what yeh spend at all,i regard Barcelona as a proper team n they spent far more n Man U.
Don't think that's quite right cashy a lot of the Barca Stars i.e. Missi, came through their youth system, although they do dip into the market a buy real stars
Old 16-05-2011, 08:52   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
I suppose Ardwick is classed as Manchester - that is where the Council House tenants originated
Old 16-05-2011, 08:57   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I suppose Ardwick is classed as Manchester - that is where the Council House tenants originated
Ya but it is Manchester and not Ilford
Old 16-05-2011, 09:01   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
The cream has risen to the top yet again. Championes, Championes, we are the Champions. When was the last time Liverpool won the premiership DiG, or Rovers jaysay?
I saw the Rover's play described as "Bizarre" - 3 points would have seen them safe but yet they dare not go for it, allowing United to do a training ground routine for well over 10 minutes.
Chicken owners, chicken manager and the team followed orders by staying in their own half - quite sad.
They were doing better under Allardyce - wonder who stabbed him in the back?
Perhaps the ploy was to remain on squeaky orifice state through to next weekend and hope that it pulls in more supporters.
Was it a capacity crowd against La Creme? If so, probably the only one this season.
Old 16-05-2011, 09:34   #40
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I saw the Rover's play described as "Bizarre" - 3 points would have seen them safe but yet they dare not go for it, allowing United to do a training ground routine for well over 10 minutes.
Chicken owners, chicken manager and the team followed orders by staying in their own half - quite sad.
They were doing better under Allardyce - wonder who stabbed him in the back?
Perhaps the ploy was to remain on squeaky orifice state through to next weekend and hope that it pulls in more supporters.
Was it a capacity crowd against La Creme? If so, probably the only one this season.
It takes 12 months to disinfect the Darwen End every year after the scum have been, which cuts down on attendance even so we don't rely on thousands from Ireland, London and all points south, and neither do we rely on 10 to 15 points gifted every year by pet refs like Mr Doude who has plenty of previous in helping the scums cause
Old 17-05-2011, 23:18   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
It takes 12 months to disinfect the Darwen End every year after the scum have been, which cuts down on attendance even so we don't rely on thousands from Ireland, London and all points south, and neither do we rely on 10 to 15 points gifted every year by pet refs like Mr Doude who has plenty of previous in helping the scums cause
Well you might still need the disinfectant next year when you play Burnley.. COME ON YOU WOLVES!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2011, 21:50   #42
Senior Member+

Well, if you class United as "scum" then applying the same logic - your lot are the sludge or detritus, in an advanced state of decomposition, settling near, or on the bottom of the pond.

I am torn about this weekends games. Would like Blackpool to stay up, perhaps we will get a good referee and the decisions will go their way. However, I don't want to see Rovers go down either - any team that gives us 4 points and a +6 goal difference suits me.

The situation Rovers are now in is obviously driving the Manager to drink - or was it just Drink Driving
Old 19-05-2011, 08:50   #43
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Well, if you class United as "scum" then applying the same logic - your lot are the sludge or detritus, in an advanced state of decomposition, settling near, or on the bottom of the pond.

I am torn about this weekends games. Would like Blackpool to stay up, perhaps we will get a good referee and the decisions will go their way. However, I don't want to see Rovers go down either - any team that gives us 4 points and a +6 goal difference suits me.

The situation Rovers are now in is obviously driving the Manager to drink - or was it just Drink Driving
That's just the fans (plastic variety) Think Mr Holloway has done a great job preparing for Sunday, he's said at least half the squad won't be there next season, just something your players want to hear just before a do or die match, at least the drunken jock beggered of to India out the way where he couldn't do too much damage
Old 19-05-2011, 21:42   #44
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
That's just the fans (plastic variety)
I hope this is not meant in the way it is possible to read it Jay?????
Old 19-05-2011, 22:04   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I hope this is not meant in the way it is possible to read it Jay?????
its n affectionate term, like dingles.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..