Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2011, 21:26   #61
Senior Member+

Re: I'm beginning to worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post

as for the other, wrong ground you mean Turd Moor
Oh, I don't really know, but with a "Manager" who is charged with Drunk Driving - before 2200 hours I think, and a mascot who is alleged to have been quite naughty - I think you have at least a couple of wrong uns there.
And before you start on about Giggs - really a question of "There but for the Grace of God" applies to many - he was just a prat for trying to cover it up and made it worse because he is supposed to have said the injunction was to protect his family.
I realise that you would prefer to see a foreign club win the European Championship rather than United - that is so sad.
I would even support Rovers, Liverpool or a London club even, if they ever get into a final - as long as they are not playing against United.
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2011, 21:32   #62
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

would like any english club to win it, big difference though between supporting n expecting, n i don't expect em to win it.
Old 25-05-2011, 06:26   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Oh, I don't really know, but with a "Manager" who is charged with Drunk Driving - before 2200 hours I think, and a mascot who is alleged to have been quite naughty - I think you have at least a couple of wrong uns there.
And before you start on about Giggs - really a question of "There but for the Grace of God" applies to many - he was just a prat for trying to cover it up and made it worse because he is supposed to have said the injunction was to protect his family.
I realise that you would prefer to see a foreign club win the European Championship rather than United - that is so sad.
I would even support Rovers, Liverpool or a London club even, if they ever get into a final - as long as they are not playing against United.
I used to be the same Barrie, I used to support any english team in Europe until I came across one or two arrogant Mancs on here, now I'd see United in hell first
Old 27-05-2011, 19:54   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
now I'd see United in hell first
As i said before, Sad, so very sad
Old 27-05-2011, 21:48   #65
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
As i said before, Sad, so very sad
i agree n if many of their fans weren't as arrogant, they would not be as alienated n much better loved, as once of a day under busby they were.
Old 28-05-2011, 01:33   #66

Anyone know how i can get a ' i love venkys' t shirt ' ?

free drinks and food, free PIES at wolves. only £8 increase in my season ticket,what next ?
maybe a tesco or asda voucher if a rovers fan would come next ?

free curry ?
anyway venkys rule ok

Last edited by spignific; 28-05-2011 at 01:36.
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 08:03   #67
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spignific View Post
Anyone know how i can get a ' i love venkys' t shirt ' ?

free drinks and food, free PIES at wolves. only £8 increase in my season ticket,what next ?
maybe a tesco or asda voucher if a rovers fan would come next ?

free curry ?
anyway venkys rule ok
Lancsdave will do yeh one of them Spig, does a good job n will also pish him off being a dingle.
Old 28-05-2011, 08:38   #68
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i agree n if many of their fans weren't as arrogant, they would not be as alienated n much better loved, as once of a day under busby they were.
Absolutely spot on cashy, when they won the Euro title in 1999 against Bayern Munich, I was over the moon its only since I've come across the plastic mancs on here that I now detest everything they stand for, that and the drunken Scot, is performance at the press conferance early this week was a prime example and his petty tantrums with the BBC says everything about the man, he's not fit to lace Busby's shoes
Old 29-05-2011, 16:23   #69
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah well Lads, you've still got some catching up to do for this particular pot.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..