Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2008, 13:59   #61
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Reince

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I suppose everybody is entitled to support who they want, that's why you read texts on Teletext from FB from Plymouth who's a life long Manc and would know the where abouts of Old Trafford to save their lives. I can understand people from Accy supporting Rovers and Burnley, because there was no Stanley for so many years. Like you said about being in your blood, my father took me to Ewood for the first time when I was 6 and that's it, plus all my mates were Rovers Fans also. But having said that I did go and watch Stanley prior to 63 and I still like to see them doing well, because I'm interested, If I wasn't I wouldn't go anywhere near the Stanley section on this site.
my story is very similar to jaysays, but i go to see the stanley occasionally n enjoy it, shall be there tomorrow.
Old 28-11-2008, 16:16   #62
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
I know...I know...but it's fun arguing!
Ya little tinker Wynonie
Old 28-11-2008, 16:19   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
my story is very similar to jaysays, but i go to see the stanley occasionally n enjoy it, shall be there tomorrow.
I'd probably be with you if times were better cashy, but supose it will have to be Jeff and the boys on Soccer Saturday AGAIN
Old 02-12-2008, 09:19   #64
Senior Member+

Re: ince

i cant beleive this pillock is talkin about managing england !!!

Ince would relish England challenge | Blackburn Rovers | English Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

also

With Rovers languishing in the bottom three, Ince is determined to lead his team to safety but admits Blackburn are unlikely to challenge at the top end in the near future due to their financial constraints.
He said: "I feel that you just want to stay in this league, because we haven't got the financial clout to do anything else and push forward."

funny how we managed it under hughes dont you think mr ince !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:32   #65
K-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
iWith Rovers languishing in the bottom three

I am guessing "in the bottom three" doesnt sound as bad as "next to bottom" which is what they are

A way with words that fella.. all joking apart.... GET RID!
Old 02-12-2008, 14:53   #66
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

well B.R. what english manager would say he did NOT want to manage England in the future? seems to me your the pillock, pity yer a blue n white.
Old 02-12-2008, 16:43   #67
Resting in Peace

Quote:
well B.R. what english manager would say he did NOT want to manage England in the future? seems to me your the pillock, pity yer a blue n white.
Couldn't agree more cashy, but he's going to have to start winning or we'll be in real trouble
Old 03-12-2008, 11:15   #68
Senior Member+

Quote:

quite a few actually over the years !! ...

i mayb a pillock but im speaking my mind and if you dont like it dont read my posts and dont reply ...simple really...and why take it to a personal level ...

sticks n stones may break my bones etc etc !!!!..

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 19:35   #69
God Member

Man Utd v Rovers on radio 5 live...(or i've got a half decent link if PM me) United not fielded the best 11

Ben Foster
Rafael
G.Neville
Evans
O'shea
Possenbon
Gibson
Nani
Anderson
Giggs
Tevez

And Rovers have also got 11 players!
whoops! 1-0 as I speak...Tevez

Last edited by Mancie; 03-12-2008 at 19:38.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 19:42   #70
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Man Utd v Rovers on radio 5 live...(or i've got a half decent link if PM me) United not fielded the best 11

Ben Foster
Rafael
G.Neville
Evans
O'shea
Possenbon
Gibson
Nani
Anderson
Giggs
Tevez

And Rovers have also got 11 players!
whoops! 1-0 as I speak...Tevez
So, you're an armchair United fan? I might have known it!
Old 03-12-2008, 19:44   #71
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
quite a few actually over the years !! ...

i mayb a pillock but im speaking my mind and if you dont like it dont read my posts and dont reply ...simple really...and why take it to a personal level ...

sticks n stones may break my bones etc etc !!!!..
its not personal i am repeating what you called paul ince, behind his back, as he aint a member as far as i know, seems its you who don't like it back.
Old 03-12-2008, 19:48   #72
God Member

Quote:
So, you're an armchair United fan? I might have known it!
Ok Mr Harris..for a start I havent been to OT for a while..the other is I've got a bloddy big hole under my ribs with a suction dressing on 24/7.. I've got what is called a portable vac pac but you wouldn't be travelling to far with it OK?
Old 03-12-2008, 20:05   #73
Super Moderator

Quote:
Ok Mr Harris..for a start I havent been to OT for a while..the other is I've got a bloddy big hole under my ribs with a suction dressing on 24/7.. I've got what is called a portable vac pac but you wouldn't be travelling to far with it OK?
Very sorry to hear that, but supposing you weren't thus indisposed...would you have gone? I doubt it!

Mancie...don't tell me you're one of those Cockney Reds!
Old 03-12-2008, 20:11   #74
God Member

Quote:

Mancie...don't tell me you're one of those Cockney Reds!
Do you mean Accy Stanley supporters living in London?.. not myself ..but I can tell you there's hoards of em down here!
Old 03-12-2008, 20:31   #75
Super Moderator

Quote:
but I can tell you there's hoards of em down here!
A pleasant thought, but Tealeaf and Phil Whalley don't constitute a "horde". Incidentally, when you're feeling better and ready to reacquaint yourself with Old Trafford, there's a nice surprise awaiting you...they run trams there now!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..