Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2012, 00:22   #16
God Member

Re: J.T. trial

We can have as many court cases and enquires as we like but the bottom line is there is no place for racial predudice in sport or life..there will always be banter among everyone but if this is highlighted in sport with cameras on the players it should end. ..I reckon any footy supporter say, over the age of 40 will have seen and heard blatant racism in the stands or below but not much these days..if the supporters can sort it out then I'd say the players should be able to do the same.

Last edited by Mancie; 17-07-2012 at 00:27.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-07-2012, 04:59   #17
I am Banned

once went to watch stanley away at a ground near to keightley,in Yorkshire(cant remember the team but we always got beaten by them) next to a hospital,and lowey shouted to their winger,you bl**k ba*ta*d,and this rather huge coloured gentleman came over from the left touchline and words were said,i think lowey said "i wasn't talking to you,but he was a bit annoyed,yes you could have a laugh years ago but not now,but then if the gentleman is coloured and he is illigitimate,then isn't that term correct.
its PC gone mad,you can call the irish micks,welsh can be called taffy,scots can be called jocks,italians are ccaslled waps and people from pakistan are called pakis,there is to much do-gooders in the F.A.everyone swears its part and parcel of the game,has been and always will be.yes John Terry is a d**khead,but at the end of the day whats said on the field should be kept on the field,and afterwards all share a drink or two,i have played football for many years and have been called far worse than what JT was alleged to have said but after the game is all forgotten,so i say to the ferdinand boys put up and shut up,you get paid enough and at the end of the day you are black(well brownish)its all about money,so who pays the bill now lets hope its anton,as he can afford it.
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 15:09   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well it appears the bigots are running round wearing red shirts
Is that why you have changed your allegiance to the scousers then and forsaken your VFC lot
Old 17-07-2012, 17:49   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Is that why you have changed your allegiance to the scousers then and forsaken your VFC lot
I think you'll find that motor mouth Ferdinand don't play for Liverpool, but you don't really expect me to give the plastics even the time of day, ABU
Old 18-07-2012, 11:36   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I think you'll find that motor mouth Ferdinand don't play for Liverpool, but you don't really expect me to give the plastics even the time of day, ABU
We wouldn't ask anything of a turncoat like you as you have declared that you were now a scouser, just because your life-long team is going through a barren spell. At least you cannot be accused of trophy chasing.
You and Suarez seem to be leading the field in the motormouth category - Saurez now complaining that it was a conspiracy against him - Perhaps a well known conspiracy theorist on here should take up his case, and you continuing to broadcast your bigotry.
Old 18-07-2012, 18:14   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
We wouldn't ask anything of a turncoat like you as you have declared that you were now a scouser, just because your life-long team is going through a barren spell. At least you cannot be accused of trophy chasing.
You and Suarez seem to be leading the field in the motormouth category - Saurez now complaining that it was a conspiracy against him - Perhaps a well known conspiracy theorist on here should take up his case, and you continuing to broadcast your bigotry.
To be honest I think Suarez was right, we'll see how the FA deal with Terry and Ferdinand, and as for my team going through a bad patch, that's not a bad patch its a flaming exercise in suicide undertaken by clowns with self interest and people who haven't a clue about running a football club
Old 19-07-2012, 12:50   #22
JFT96

Jay are we talking about Blackburn or Liverpool here? Both seem to be run by fools.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 17:30   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Jay are we talking about Blackburn or Liverpool here? Both seem to be run by fools.
The only thing is Rovers are run by Cowboys and Indians, don't get much worse than that, should be fun on Saturday when the "We Hate Kean bandwagon comes to Accy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..