Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2009, 10:51   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: liverpool fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thats a bit rich, the norm at the theatre of fools, is play until "Fergie gets a result that suits"
Well we all know there are two sets of rules in the prem, a set for 19 teams and 1 for United, a set of which are given to the ref on arrival in the prawn butty loung
Old 09-02-2009, 15:52   #17

May be closer to the truth than you know Jaysay

churchman phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:59   #18
God Member

MUFCTKT.jpg

You Rovers fans won't be laughing on Saturday week.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Last edited by yerself; 12-02-2009 at 11:02.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:50   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well we all know there are two sets of rules in the prem, a set for 19 teams and 1 for United, a set of which are given to the ref on arrival in the prawn butty loung
No prawn butties available at Ewood?... supply and demand init?..ah well.. down to the "Championship" .. hope you get back up in a couple of years.. till then.. be see'n yah
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 19:59   #20
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
19yrs..soon to be 20!
After the drivel I watched today Mancie I now agree with you.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 20:13   #21
God Member

well it's strange.... Liverpool beat one of the best teams in the world away from home... and 3 days later are made to look poor at Middlesbough...Chelsea are looking more like the threat to United... but I suppose Pool could turn it around if they beat United at OT..
Old 04-04-2009, 21:35   #22
Accy Red

Quote:
Pool managed to rag a win against Pompey..injury time winner ...just how jammy are these people?
Don't you just love those late injury time winners Mancie?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 04-04-2009, 21:41   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Watched the whole match and you don't get a more one-sided game than that one!...but Fulham were crap!
Old 04-04-2009, 21:47   #24
Accy Red

Quote:
Watched the whole match and you don't get a more one-sided game than that one!...but Fulham were crap!
No Fulham where beaten by a better team.

You only watched it in case we got beat I DO NOT WATCH Man Utd except when they play us.

Old 04-04-2009, 21:52   #25
God Member

True I watched it hoping Fulham could get something...but they played rubbish and Pool should have won 6-7 nil... but I've known for along time that you can't rely on the competition losing.... bet Fergie didn't watch the game
Old 05-04-2009, 09:20   #26
JFT96

Typical Man U Suporter, Pool should have won by this or that, Jammy sods etc... Face it the pool are a real threat to the great Man U. Mancie where you from, the south? like most of Man U's fans. Thank goodness I was born in Liverpool and not Everton.
Hope you lose today.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:08   #27
Resting in Peace

Well I'm a Rovers fan, but like watching all football, I watched the Liverpool game last night and if it had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it. For the good of the game I'd like to see Liverpool win the title if only to shut the Plastic Mancs up, I hate that United chant with Cockney Accent
Old 05-04-2009, 16:59   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Typical Man U Suporter, Pool should have won by this or that, Jammy sods etc... Face it the pool are a real threat to the great Man U. Mancie where you from, the south? like most of Man U's fans. Thank goodness I was born in Liverpool and not Everton.
Hope you lose today.
sort yerself out man..typical Pool scouse... I was stating that Liverpool were unlucky not to get 6 goals lete alone one.
Old 05-04-2009, 17:00   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
AHH yes I do just love em!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 17:06   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well I'm a Rovers fan, but like watching all football, I watched the Liverpool game last night and if it had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it. For the good of the game I'd like to see Liverpool win the title if only to shut the Plastic Mancs up, I hate that United chant with Cockney Accent
Here we go...the done to death Man Utd haters trying to find some solice in branding the Red Army as being soft southerners... well I do live in London and can tell you I've come across just as many Liverpool supportes here as UTD...and they both travel many miles and spend good money supporting thier teams..unlike you Jaysay...very narrow minded .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..