Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2009, 17:48   #31
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: liverpool fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
AHH yes I do just love em!!!
Nice one, just got back in and checked the score, was it fergie time?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-04-2009, 17:53   #32
JFT96

So Man U got a win in the last minute, jammy sods

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 19:14   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
Nice one, just got back in and checked the score, was it fergie time?
Typical Liverpool supporter with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. United scored the winner in Benitez time.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 19:16   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
So Man U got a win in the last minute, jammy sods
92 minute..exaclty the same as Pool.. no luck involved!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 20:17   #35
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Typical Liverpool supporter with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. United scored the winner in Benitez time.
Typical United supporter with no knowledge of the game whatsoever. United scored the winner in Fergie time, because it was a goal for United not Liverpool, understand now.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 05-04-2009, 20:18   #36
Accy Red

Quote:
And well done to you, play until the final whistle as they say.

Old 05-04-2009, 21:11   #37
Super Moderator

Quote:
Mancie, while I was in town today, some geezer came up to me in Piccadilly, festooned in Man U shirt, scarf, hat, flag and asked me "how do I get to the football ground"? Although I was sorely tempted to direct him to the Bury-bound tram ("thought you meant Gigg Lane, guv"), I resisted the temptation and sent him on his way to Old Trafford...wasn't you, was it?
Old 05-04-2009, 21:31   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Mancie, while I was in town today, some geezer came up to me in Piccadilly, festooned in Man U shirt, scarf, hat, flag and asked me "how do I get to the football ground"? Although I was sorely tempted to direct him to the Bury-bound tram ("thought you meant Gigg Lane, guv"), I resisted the temptation and sent him on his way to Old Trafford...wasn't you, was it?
...not me...I reckon it was Bagpuss!
Old 05-04-2009, 21:37   #39
Senior Member+

That winner Macheda scored was worthy for a goal of the season candidate.And what a celebration he did running up the steps to his family,not before kissing the camera.Cant think who that bit was aimed at?? Even the 17 year old Italian lad knew what that goal meant
Old 05-04-2009, 21:53   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
LOL You could have directed him to 'La Stade de Gigg' mate FC United fans would have welcomed him,only problem is we played yesterday and not today LOL
Old 05-04-2009, 21:56   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
LOL You could have directed him to 'La Stade de Gigg' mate FC United fans would have welcomed him,only problem is we played yesterday and not today LOL
and what a great result you had!
Old 05-04-2009, 21:59   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yeah 4-0 win we are in player off places again.Dont want to speak to soon but we're hoping to be in the Blue Square North next season not been a bad past few years
Old 05-04-2009, 23:15   #43
Accy Red

Quote:
Good to see you all p*ss in the same pot

Old 05-04-2009, 23:16   #44
Accy Red

Quote:
...not me...I reckon it was Bagpuss!
I've been rumbled Mr H

Old 06-04-2009, 10:58   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Here we go...the done to death Man Utd haters trying to find some solice in branding the Red Army as being soft southerners... well I do live in London and can tell you I've come across just as many Liverpool supportes here as UTD...and they both travel many miles and spend good money supporting thier teams..unlike you Jaysay...very narrow minded .
Not narrow minded at all Mancie, but for my health I would still have a season ticket at Ewood and would no doubt go to watch Stanley whenever possible, as I did when they were in the league prior to 63. I followed the Rovers all over the country when I was younger and still went to a lot of away games later on in life too, I went for seasons not missing a game home or away

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..