Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2010, 21:21   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: message to Liverpool..fellow northeners :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Mind you most Liverpool fans dont come from the city, proper Scousers support Everton.
used to sup down the "Scotty" Rd friday nights in mid 60s, never found that to be the case, was about 50-50 to my recollection.
Old 29-04-2010, 01:00   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
used to sup down the "Scotty" Rd friday nights in mid 60s, never found that to be the case, was about 50-50 to my recollection.
mid 60's? long time ago.. I've work with Indians and Chinese that support Liverpool because they were the best team in thier time..it's nowt to do with the city...when you get 75,000 plus at a ground there will be a fair percentage of the fans that are not from Manchester... most City supporters are from Manchester.. but when and if they start getting 75,000 it will be different.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 04:47   #18
God Member

I've changed my mind..I reached out the hand of peace to the, orrible, smelly, dirty, thieving, drug dealing, scumbag shoplifters of Liverpool and all we get is abuse!... sod the title...come on you Chelski..Liverpool finish 6th in the Prem..stick that on yer posters!
Old 29-04-2010, 08:50   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I've changed my mind..I reached out the hand of peace to the, orrible, smelly, dirty, thieving, drug dealing, scumbag shoplifters of Liverpool and all we get is abuse!... sod the title...come on you Chelski..Liverpool finish 6th in the Prem..stick that on yer posters!
ohh yer so fickle.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:17   #20
Resting in Peace

Re: message to Liverpool..fellow northerners :D

Quote:
mid 60's? long time ago.. I've work with Indians and Chinese that support Liverpool because they were the best team in their time..it's nowt to do with the city...when you get 75,000 plus at a ground there will be a fair percentage of the fans that are not from Manchester... most City supporters are from Manchester.. but when and if they start getting 75,000 it will be different.
I like those good English gentlemen who sit to the right of Fergie's Throne on matched days, I always feel sorry for them as they always seem to have been in the wars, with their head's bandaged
Old 29-04-2010, 10:19   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
ohh yer so fickle.
No cashy he's probably had a few more special brews since he made the original post, and now he's reverted to type
Old 29-04-2010, 19:11   #22
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
I've changed my mind..I reached out the hand of peace Only so you could try & empty our pockets ! Alright, Alright it may have been yours in the first place but...............Isn't possesion 9/10ths of the law ? Unless its a wrap of something then it's yours mate !

to the, orrible, smelly, dirty, thieving, drug dealing, scumbag shoplifters of Liverpool Well when youse, get back on the Bus to "Whence you came" (As Manchester isn't the home of most) the Crime wave will be rapidly decreased

and all we get is abuse!... sod the title...come on you Chelski..Liverpool finish 6th in the Prem..stick that on yer posters! It just shows we care ! Youse wouldn't have it any other way
Deary, Deary Me ! Who rattled his cage ? come on own up ! see what you've done now ! Well if that's the way you feel "Haway the Mackems !". May the Stadium of light be filled with brilliance to blind the Mancs come Sunday !!!
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 22:43   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

well summat blinded the scousers at anfield tonight dave.
Old 30-04-2010, 00:54   #24
God Member

Quote:
well summat blinded the scousers at anfield tonight dave.
We know a song about that don't we!
Diego....oh oh oh oh..Diego..oh oh oh oh oh..he comes from Uruguay..he makes the scousers cry..Diego oh oh oh oh..
Old 30-04-2010, 07:25   #25
Senior Member+

Oh dear, what shame, never mind - and it had to be an ex-United player that dumped them out.
Of course if they don't beat Chelsea they could find that they don't even get into the Europa Cup next season - how sad.
Old 30-04-2010, 08:20   #26
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Not one to make excuses, they weren't good enough, simple as & that has been the story throughout the Season. They've continually performed under par for a team with that amount of quality individuals & therein lies the problem, reliance on individuals or playing as individuals & not a team.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 10:38   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Not one to make excuses, they weren't good enough, simple as & that has been the story throughout the Season. They've continually performed under par for a team with that amount of quality individuals & therein lies the problem, reliance on individuals or playing as individuals & not a team.
Only one person to blame there Dave and that's the Manager, although I actually think if Torres had been playing Liverpool would have won, that lad is one class act
Old 30-04-2010, 18:52   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
to be honest I thought Madrid played really well rather than Pool playing bad.. after all Pool did get the 2 goals but Madrid never panicked.. then Pool sort of died out in the last minutes.
never mind Dave.. there's always that Inter Toto thingy for next season
Old 30-04-2010, 19:55   #29
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
As I heard one Liverpool fan say -on TV, they would rather be relegated than see United win another Premier League title - My forecast Liverpool 0 - Chelsea 3. Scouse gits
Too right you manc scum

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:19   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Too right you manc scum
Now now boys, behave yourselves

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..