Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2004, 11:01   #31

Re: New season starts today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
SS, presumably you are on this site because you have some connection with Accy. You used to live here or you live in Ossy, Church or Clayton. So, I say to you again, why not support your local team?
I live in ossy and the closest team to me is blackburn. I have supported them all my life, all my family is from blackburn.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-08-2004, 11:04   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
Obviously SS you dont know why Souness is not a legend in Liverpool, the fact he sold Aldridge, Beardsley, Barnes, went from Champions (18 times)to 8th and trying to win piddling little cups, then after buying such great players as Bjornebye,Burrows and not forgetting Don Hutchinson he sold his story to the Sun which had told lies about the Hillsbrough disaster.

For someone who surports Rovers and doesnt know they play in Darwen!!!

Souness, was a legend when PLAYING FOR LIVERPOOL. And the way you describe souness time as manager they still havent changed from all those years ago then.

Blackburn rovers play in blackburn you fool. Darwen and blackburn border is just before darwen vale high school.

i pity the fool.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:32   #33
Senior Member+

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...Bground&cat=gc

Never pity the fool if hes right!

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 12:35   #34
Super Moderator

OK, well obviously nothing's going to get you to the IES, so I'll direct my recruitment campaign elsewhere!

"I Pity The Fool" - Bobby Bland - classic record.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 12:50   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf
Thats lower darwen and its not in darwen.

And i do go to watch stanley at theies but only when rovers aint playing.
Old 19-08-2004, 12:58   #36
Super Moderator

OK, well that's better than nothing, although I don't suppose we'll be seeing much of you this season, as Stanley's and Rovers' home fixtures seem to coincide.
Old 19-08-2004, 13:20   #37

I go away matches too, but when rovers get games changd to sky i can watch stanley then.
Old 19-08-2004, 13:28   #38
Super Moderator

Great stuff! Let's hope more Hyndburn-based Rovers/Burnley fans follow your approach and adopt Stanley as their second team!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..