Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2008, 18:04   #76
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: paul ince

the only fool around here raver is YOU. ok when the guys had a run at the job n does nowt fair enough. don't much like him as a person meself, but i will be behind him n the blues till he proves different.
Old 24-07-2008, 17:18   #77
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
the only fool around here raver is YOU. ok when the guys had a run at the job n does nowt fair enough. don't much like him as a person meself, but i will be behind him n the blues till he proves different.

and im a fool because ??? i expressed MY opinion if YOU dont like it dont respnd to it.....SIMPLE.....and so is the answer !!!!

his first bit of business was to sign robbie fowler, his second was to get rid of the best premiership gk consistancy wise !!...we get linked with a lg 1 central mid !!!!....c'mon man smell the coffee, we are becoming a laughing stock !! it extracts the urine when you look at clubs like sunderland, fulham etc and the players they are linked with or bought, ok they have money but so would we if we got rid of the deadwood at ewood

and i think others would say this isnt the way to win over the fans !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 17:57   #78
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
and im a fool because ??? i expressed MY opinion if YOU dont like it dont respnd to it.....SIMPLE.....and so is the answer !!!!
because only a fool judges someone,without FIRST seeing how they perform, you thought it was ok to judge ince a fool without doing that, if ya don't like it back keep yer gob shut, i will respond to summat posted on here,cos thats what a forum is, or aint ya figured that out yet? sure yer not a dingle? P.S. ive been going yon a damn site longer than you, you may respond to this, wether or not you like it. pmsl.

Last edited by cashman; 24-07-2008 at 18:00.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 17:59   #79
God Member

Quote:
sure yer not a dingle?
don't bring us in to it, you are doing a fine job between you
Old 24-07-2008, 18:53   #80
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
don't bring us in to it, you are doing a fine job between you
sorry dave, i apologise you aint that bad.
Old 24-07-2008, 19:36   #81
God Member

Quote:
sorry dave, i apologise you aint that bad.

awww shucks Mr C, you're not a bad old stick yourself
Old 25-07-2008, 10:49   #82
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
awww shucks Mr C, you're not a bad old stick yourself
Flattery gets you everywhere dave
Old 26-07-2008, 09:49   #83
Senior Member+

Quote:
P.S. ive been going yon a damn site longer than you, .

i should hope so seeing as your prob twice my age, but your point being ...any significance or just childish backchat

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2008, 12:44   #84
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
i should hope so seeing as your prob twice my age, but your point being ...any significance or just childish backchat
i'm treating you to the kinda talk a child deserves.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..