Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2007, 22:20   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Pool v Mancs

I stayed out of this thread because I was to ****ed off after the usual scum theft of 3 points, but I am amazed MThead a Man scum Utd fan? what a change, fc united of manchester, never to support that money grabbing team again, how many faces does a scum fan have? Glory hunting, band wagon supporters, you might as well disband that non league set up, looks like your all back to prawn sandwiches and 5 strips a season.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-03-2007, 09:09   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf View Post
I stayed out of this thread because I was to ****ed off after the usual scum theft of 3 points, but I am amazed MThead a Man scum Utd fan? what a change, fc united of manchester, never to support that money grabbing team again, how many faces does a scum fan have? Glory hunting, band wagon supporters, you might as well disband that non league set up, looks like your all back to prawn sandwiches and 5 strips a season.
PMSL The idea of the'2nd'United team in Manchester was for us fans to watch football without lining Glazers pocket.We don't go to Old Trafford and we dont even buy 1 strip never mind 5 a season.We are all 'United' fans.As it says in my signiture, 'Two United's but the soul is one'
Old 07-03-2007, 04:35   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazf View Post
You can yap Bazf... were'nt to long ago you had an Accy Stan sig saying you were Stanley to the end... So you support 2 teams at the same time?.. and that Bagpuss.. Accy stan fan?.. maybe.. but he don't arf carp on when it comes to Liverpool.. *******!.. or should I call you "plastic" scouser's.

Last edited by Mancie; 07-03-2007 at 04:37.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 13:20   #19
Senior Member+

Grow up scummer. I have supported Accy for long enough, oh there wasn't one when I started supporting Liverpool, but instead of following the dingles or 3rd division Rovers or the George Best, Denis Law bandwagon team I chose Bills boys. I will always have a place for Stanley and when I come home I go to the games, I also actively supporter the OSC. I have never had a sig that said Stanley to the end, I had one that said if you thought your child was going to be a scummer you should never have sex, I also had one that said Everton out of europe faster then easyjet. But hey why let fact get in the way.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 17:53   #20
God Member

Three Liverpool Supporters were in a pub and spotted a United fan at the bar. The first one said he was going to **** him off. He walked over to the United fan and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Manc, I hear your David Beckham is a poof".
"Really? I didn't know that".
Puzzled, the Scouser walked back to his buddies.
"I told him Beckham was a poof and he didn't care"!
"You just don't know how to set him off, watch and learn".
The second Scouser walked over and tapped the United fan on the shoulder.
"Hey Manc, I hear your David Beckham is a transvestite poof"!
"Oh, Christ I wasn't aware of that, thanks".
Shocked beyond belief, the Scouser went back to his buddies.
"You're right. He is unshakeable!"
The third Scouser said "No, no, no, I will really **** him off, you just watch".
The Scouser walked over to the United fan, tapped him on the shoulder and said.........

"Hey Manc I hear your David Beckham is a Liverpool Supporter!"
"Apparently so. Just as your mates said earlier"

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:20   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Three Liverpool Supporters were in a pub and spotted a United fan at the bar. The first one said he was going to **** him off. He walked over to the United fan and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Manc, I hear your David Beckham is a poof".
"Really? I didn't know that".
Puzzled, the Scouser walked back to his buddies.
"I told him Beckham was a poof and he didn't care"!
"You just don't know how to set him off, watch and learn".
The second Scouser walked over and tapped the United fan on the shoulder.
"Hey Manc, I hear your David Beckham is a transvestite poof"!
"Oh, Christ I wasn't aware of that, thanks".
Shocked beyond belief, the Scouser went back to his buddies.
"You're right. He is unshakeable!"
The third Scouser said "No, no, no, I will really **** him off, you just watch".
The Scouser walked over to the United fan, tapped him on the shoulder and said.........

"Hey Manc I hear your David Beckham is a Liverpool Supporter!"
"Apparently so. Just as your mates said earlier"
PMSL Nice one Paul

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..