Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2007, 18:24   #1
God Member

Pool v Mancs

Big BIG game Saturday Lunch. (that's dinner time to the scousers)..the ones that get up early might go to the game after they've been down the docks robbing wharehouses... a draw would be a result for Man Utd.. but Liverpool are on a roll.. COME ON YOU DEVILS... DO THE CHAVS !
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-03-2007, 20:14   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Pool v Mancs

Look Mancie i'm an Evertonian,man & boy,the boy has turned out to be a scouse red(i'd explain, but it would take ages)....anyway under normal circumstances,i'd keep allegiance with the boy,but anything to stop those cockney b******s from winning anything.Tomorrow i'm your man,& thanx for the most underrated of the brothers.Best buy we had for a while.
Old 02-03-2007, 22:14   #3
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Big BIG game Saturday Lunch. (that's dinner time to the scousers)..the ones that get up early might go to the game after they've been down the docks robbing wharehouses... a draw would be a result for Man Utd.. but Liverpool are on a roll.. COME ON YOU DEVILS... DO THE CHAVS !
Full of the brown stuff as usual you drug dealing gun slinging murderers also known as The Scum. Don't give me crap that a draw would be a result because you know as well as me that a win is the only result.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 22:58   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Full of the brown stuff as usual you drug dealing gun slinging murderers also known as The Scum. Don't give me crap that a draw would be a result because you know as well as me that a win is the only result.
No need to go over the top mate.. this ain't Heysel..and a draw will do us.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 18:46   #5
Senior Member+

Bloody hell,you call us scousers thieving b*******.
Whats the definition of 'red mist'.........Paul Scholes throwing a punch
Old 05-03-2007, 11:46   #6
Senior Member+

Class pure class.I've never heard 'The Kop' shut up as quick midway through the singing of 'Walk on'
Super Sub John O'Shea
Old 05-03-2007, 11:54   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie
down the docks robbing wharehouses
Do you mean warehouses or whorehouses? Whatever, Bagpuss seems to have gone decidedly quiet.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:54   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Full of the brown stuff as usual you drug dealing gun slinging murderers also known as The Scum.
Come on mate,that is a bit rich.I could name a number of instances where people have been killed in and around football grounds involving Liverpool. .Think you've been watching to much 'Shameless'
Old 05-03-2007, 12:01   #9
God Member

Ain't Mimi McGuire a scouse bird in Shameless?
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 16:10   #10
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Whatever, Bagpuss seems to have gone decidedly quiet.
Damn right I've gone quiet, I've nothing to come back with. We where the better team but we lost, not happy, end of.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 05-03-2007, 16:36   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Damn right I've gone quiet, I've nothing to come back with. We where the better team but we lost, not happy, end of.
Nevermind Bagpuss mate,here's just a reminder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OSheaAnfield.jpg (23.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 05-03-2007, 19:36   #12
Senior Member+

Is one of these gentlemen you Bagpuss sat in the KOP ?????????????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scouse 3.jpg (4.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg scouse 2.jpg (2.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 05-03-2007, 19:55   #13
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
Nevermind Bagpuss mate,here's just a reminder
I see you're on form tonight I would never resort to such a cheap shot.............................................. ..............................................How does that song go again............................................. .................................................. ....Who's that................no not that one..................................We won it 5 times...........................yep that's the one.

Old 05-03-2007, 20:02   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
We won it 5 times...........................yep that's the one.
We have a version of that
We won it 2 times without ******* anyone we won it 2 times
Old 05-03-2007, 20:06   #15
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead View Post
We have a version of that
We won it 2 times without ******* anyone we won it 2 times
Yep I know one idiot decided to sing it in the pub on Saturday he only sang it once.................................. I had nothing to do with it I was there to watch Stanley

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..