Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2005, 17:24   #1
God Member

post match

Has anyone heard of any trouble going down after the burnley v b''''''''rds match??
A few sirens going on in accy just wondering if this has got anything to do with the match??

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-02-2005, 17:28   #2
Senior Member+

Re: post match

nah i dont think there will b much trouble cuz it was a draw

the burnley folk will b happy they drew its a respectable result for them

it was a tough game for both of them
Old 20-02-2005, 17:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
nah i dont think there will b much trouble cuz it was a draw

the burnley folk will b happy they drew its a respectable result for them

it was a tough game for both of them
its a respectable result for blackburn more as they was away , blackburn dont belong in the premiership anyway and that pitch was a disgrace for a first division team
Old 20-02-2005, 17:36   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
its a respectable result for blackburn more as they was away , blackburn dont belong in the premiership anyway and that pitch was a disgrace for a first division team
Everton's pitch was amess yesterday it's the wether!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 17:38   #5
mez
God Member

just walked through accy town center its dead as a doornail
Old 20-02-2005, 17:41   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Everton's pitch was amess yesterday it's the wether!!!
I second that tinks it is the weather, but hey if that's the only way b''''''''ds can get at us, through the pitch we have then HAHAHA!! the only thing that matters is that burnley team can play on it, if other teams can't then that's tough c''p

Miracles do happen!!

Old 20-02-2005, 17:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
I second that tinks it is the weather, but hey if that's the only way b''''''''ds can get at us, through the pitch we have then HAHAHA!! the only thing that matters is that burnley team can play on it, if other teams can't then that's tough c''p
lol sign of a bad workman eh...blaming his tools.....well kinda!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 17:50   #8

Quote:
why?...........
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 17:53   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
why?...........
I'm surprised you have to ask this question!!!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 17:54   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I'm surprised you have to ask this question!!!!!
omg WHY do you have to ask?? the amount of b'''''''rd fans that have told me this week that they are going to kick our ass!!!!!! well what HAPPENED numpties

Miracles do happen!!

Old 20-02-2005, 19:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater_scott
why?...........
Where do you want me to start ? the majority of players in your squad arent good enough , it seems every time a team comes to ewood they leave with a good few injuries yet it always blackburn that do the whinging , i thought man utd are the worst for complaining but blackburn wipe the floor with them and if they really want to go on about being hard done by well why isnt the fact that dickov was offside and the linesman had put his flag up before i think it was dunne who brought him down and they got the penalty been mentioned . And to finish it off i cant stand em most of the fans are more interested in getting mac ds 15 minutes before the match has finished not to mention the majority of bburn fans are glory hunters the attendence says it all there
Old 20-02-2005, 19:38   #12

Quote:
Where do you want me to start ? the majority of players in your squad arent good enough , it seems every time a team comes to ewood they leave with a good few injuries yet it always blackburn that do the whinging , i thought man utd are the worst for complaining but blackburn wipe the floor with them and if they really want to go on about being hard done by well why isnt the fact that dickov was offside and the linesman had put his flag up before i think it was dunne who brought him down and they got the penalty been mentioned . And to finish it off i cant stand em most of the fans are more interested in getting mac ds 15 minutes before the match has finished not to mention the majority of bburn fans are glory hunters the attendence says it all there
lol...and here i was thinking you didnt care!!! lol
Old 20-02-2005, 19:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
lol...and here i was thinking you didnt care!!! lol
lol i was hoping burnley would hammer them i hope every week though that blackburn lose if i wasnt a city fan id be a stanley fan at least id get to watch entertaining football and not 11 players going out to injure the opposition
Old 20-02-2005, 19:43   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
couldnt have put it better myself,cant beieve it agreeing again with a blue
Old 20-02-2005, 19:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
couldnt have put it better myself,cant beieve it agreeing again with a blue
lol i hate man utd as much as blackburn but at least get to see entertaining footy nothing is more entertaining than watching fergies face when you get beat lol told alex and smithy yesterday burnley would batter them

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..