Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2005, 10:19   #1
Junior Member+

Premier League Fantasy Footy

Thought people might want to enter this. I've done it the last couple of seasons and its the best one to do and you're not messing about every week.

Cheers

Hi,

You have invited you to play in their Fantasy Premier League called Who are they?.

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 10000-38188 to join the private league.

Enjoy the game.

Last edited by skyranger; 04-08-2005 at 10:23.
skyranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2005, 11:37   #2
God Member

Re: Premier League Fantasy Footy

maybe it's just me but that link doesn't seem to be going anywhere!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 23:27   #3
Junior Member+

hmm

Does it not like links on here

The site is http://fantasy.premierleague.com
Old 05-08-2005, 08:06   #4
God Member

It likes them if you put them in properly... BEFORE compalining you might want to figure out what a link is... it accepts links only... not font attributes.
Old 05-08-2005, 13:39   #5
God Member

so I'm not going do-lally then kipax??

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 05-08-2005, 13:44   #6
God Member

Quote:
so I'm not going do-lally then kipax??
well I wouldnt go that far hehehehe

but it is him at fault not you
Old 06-08-2005, 11:18   #7
Junior Member+

Where was I actually BEFORE complaining?

Obviously I've done the link wrong but it doesnt really take much to work out how to access the link. Yet another unfriendly forum to newbies eh.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:31   #8
God Member

Not to newbies no... just people who run a website but cant enter a link correctly and then try to blame everyone but themselves. 3 Posts advertsing your website and two of those compalining (links and unfriendly) about this one... Not your best advertising policy eh.
Old 06-08-2005, 19:15   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger
Where was I actually BEFORE complaining?

Obviously I've done the link wrong but it doesnt really take much to work out how to access the link. Yet another unfriendly forum to newbies eh.
Now that is unfair skyranger, I posted a simple question asking why the link doesn't go anywhere?? And please tell me why I should have to "work out" how to access the link? You're the one wanting us to go to the site!!! As for being unfriendly towards newbie's you need to look at our "introduce yourself" thread and you will see that we have prob the best bunch of members around. What we don't take kindly to is someone coming on practically telling us how thick we (or I to be specific) must be that we/I can't work out YOUR link!!! As for kipax, his responses I believe was to point out your error and prob in some unintentional way backing up one of his fellow members i.e ME.

cheers kipax

Old 07-08-2005, 19:30   #10
Junior Member+

Ok not the best start to joining a forum I agree.

I wasn't blaming everyone else it was more a rhetorical post thats why I didnt put a question mark.

Its not my site - I wish I owed www.premierleague.com.

Maybe its just that there are nicer way of putting things thats all.

But anyway apologies if you thought I was calling you thick

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..