Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2006, 16:58   #1
Give, give, give member

Thumbs up Quarter finalists.

England are through to the last eight in the World Cup.

We seem to be playing better as a team, and they are now playing like they think they could win.

Beckham's goal from his free kick was blindin'.

Rooney on for the full match looked fitter than before.

Come on England.

:engsmil:

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-06-2006, 17:03   #2
I am Banned

Re: Quarter finalists.

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Glad Beckhams back on his true form despite being sick he regularly scored goals like that for man Utd when he 1st started!! Lampard still needs his sexy bottom spanked tho & whats with all the high balls???

Having said that they played better today than they have so far even tho we didnt play our regular 4-4-2 formation.

Rooney was a determined ****** LOL i think Sven definately weren't taking him off after last week him throwing a sweaty

Holland or Portugal next???

Come on lads you can do it & we know you can!!!!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 17:08   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Lampard still needs his sexy bottom spanked tho & whats with all the high balls???
I think that pillock thinks there's talent spotters in the crowd for the rugby!!

:engsmil: COME ON ENGLAND :engsmil:
Old 25-06-2006, 17:12   #4
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I think that pillock thinks there's talent spotters in the crowd for the rugby!!
OOoooohhhh you aint calling Lampard are you.......................??....PMSL

..........erm we wont mention Terry's defending in 1st half then lol

Thing i said to kids is that if he were wearing the chealski shirt he'd have no problems scoring LOL
Old 25-06-2006, 17:18   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
OOoooohhhh you aint calling Lampard are you.......................??....PMSL

..........erm we wont mention Terry's defending in 1st half then lol
Blame were blame is due, yes Terry made quite a few fu ..... mistakes too I still wouldn't kick him out the sack though and now I fancy a foursome with Terry, Lampard and Robinson ..... I'm a greedy girl

Beckham and Rooney played a blinder BTW!
Old 25-06-2006, 17:18   #6
I am Banned

That ref was strange, booking Robinson for time wasting missing a few genuine bookings so contradictory.
Old 25-06-2006, 17:21   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Blame were blame is due, yes Terry made quite a few fu ..... mistakes too I still wouldn't kick him out the sack though and now I fancy a foursome with Terry, Lampard and Robinson ..... I'm a greedy girl
Hey greedy you could leave Lampard for me to sort out 3's enough besides not heard of a foursome before
Old 25-06-2006, 18:30   #8
Senior Member+

What happened to the excitement..........we're through to the quarter finals.................wonderful!!

Becksie's goal was superb and I'm so glad he got it as I doubt he'll be in the next World Cup. I wasn't too keen on all those long passes from Robinson as they didn't get us anywhere.

Still, we have it all to go through again come Saturday and hopefully, it won't be so stressful.

WELL DONE ENGLAND!!!!

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 18:47   #9
God Member

ooohhhhhh tinks your sooo greedy pmsl . well we did it again lets all look foward to sat and dread it when it gets here as gary liniker said at the start of the match lol well done becks :engsmil:
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 18:58   #10
Member.

Quote:
He’s neither kept it down nor got one in. A likable chap, but you know very well that likable chaps don’t easily score…

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 19:20   #11
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
He’s neither kept it down nor got one in. A likable chap, but you know very well that likable chaps don’t easily score…
Is that experience talking Doug........?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 19:21   #12
God Member

I thought this was a serious thread where the game could be discussed/argued about or whatever but reading some of the comments posted makes me see why some blokes think women shouldn't be anywhere near football.
We won - but that was all, apart from Beckham's brilliant goal there really was not much to shout about,it was alright in patches but thank God we weren't playing the Germans today cos we'd have been stuffed out of sight. That said, we're through but the lads will really have to raise their game next Saturday
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 19:24   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad
I thought this was a serious thread where the game could be discussed/argued about or whatever but reading some of the comments posted makes me see why some blokes think women shouldn't be anywhere near football.
We ladies never try to prove our football knowledge in the company of men, we know it makes you feel inferior
Old 25-06-2006, 19:31   #14
God Member

hello but isnt football supposed to be fun also? and quite honestly i think that most blokes are pleased that more women are takin an interest. but that dosent mean that you blokes cant still post serious threads.and yes i agree other than becks brilliant goal the game was nothing to shout about so why not let the girls have their turn
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 19:36   #15
God Member

Couldn't agree more cherokee!

How many times do men say they watched womens football ..... for the shirt swap at the end!

Tennis ....... yeah course men love the action on the court and not the little skimpy short skirts!

I can go on if you like?

Less sexism and more humour please Accymad

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..