Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2009, 10:04   #1
God Member

Ronaldo gone to Real Madrid

Apparently, Man United have accepted an offer of £80 million quid for Christiano Ronaldo, I think it is the right time to sell him, but also think it is an obscene amount of money even for him.
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2009, 10:06   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Ronaldo gone to Real Madrid

nah derek well worth 80 million to get the tart out of england.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08   #3
God Member

It is well worth it to you lot lol, good for the AW post count too, Mancie will be peed off, Bagpuss will take the mick and be happy! And it wont be worth speaking to JB for months!

Last edited by derekgas; 11-06-2009 at 10:10.
derekgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Apparently, Man United have accepted an offer of £80 million quid for Christiano Ronaldo, I think it is the right time to sell him, but also think it is an obscene amount of money even for him.
£80 Million, that's bloody ridiculous, okay he's not bad player, but the Glaziers will have a nice drink out of that. Wonder what happened to Fergie's statement not to long ago when he said he wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11   #5
God Member

Fergie says a lot Jaysay, most is the truth, but I dont think even Fergie could argue if they want 80 mill in the bank.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:44   #6
God Member

It's on the fishy site, as some would say:

Record Ronaldo bid accepted - Manchester United Official Web Site

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:11   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Fergie says a lot Jaysay, most is the truth, but I dont think even Fergie could argue if they want 80 mill in the bank.
Apparently he'd asked to go as well, which makes all the difference
Old 11-06-2009, 16:15   #8
Resting in Peace

Don't know about anybody else, but I think I'll be giving Sky Sports News a Wide birth for a few weeks now, its wall to wall Ronaldo at the moment an will probable be like that for weeks
Old 11-06-2009, 17:56   #9
God Member

I dont have that problem jaysay, the pan lids have ceebies and the likes on till 7, I dont contribute to the monopoly which is sky, and dont have the radio on at work all day!
Old 11-06-2009, 19:31   #10
God Member

No one at ManU is bigger than the club as far as Fergie is concerned well apart from Fergie himself. Ronnie was getting too big for his boots and might be seen by some as bringing the club into disrepute with his antics. Though in these hard times £80m is a disgrace no one person in the profession is worth that kind of cash!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 19:58   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
No one at Man U is bigger than the club as far as Fergie is concerned well apart from Fergie himself. Ronnie was getting too big for his boots and might be seen by some as bringing the club into disrepute with his antics. Though in these hard times £80m is a disgrace no one person in the profession is worth that kind of cash!!!
Right on all aspects Spugs and especially when it comes to club and player, it was the same with Becks, they didn't miss him. If one thing United are great at reinventing themselves, the problem will arise when the ring master retires, Fergie, now that's when United's problems will start, some great big shoes to follow there, remember what happened after Busby
Old 11-06-2009, 21:42   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
£80 Million, that's bloody ridiculous, okay he's not bad player, but the Glaziers will have a nice drink out of that. Wonder what happened to Fergie's statement not to long ago when he said he wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus
Most United fans will be pretty peed off..and come on Jaysay nobody forks out 80million for a "not bad player" . when fergie said he would not sell to Madrid it was a couple of months ago when the expected bid was 60million.
I don't care what some may say, Ronaldo has been the most exciting player in the prem.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 22:05   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

the united fans i spoke too this aft, cos aint many in manchester think he had to go fer that money, think thats hard to dispute.
Old 11-06-2009, 22:17   #14
God Member

yep 80million is to much to turn down when he could have left on a free in two years time..United bought him for 12.5million so all in all I'd say Ronaldo has done well for the club and vice versa.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 22:20   #15
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
yep 80million is to much to turn down when he could have left on a free in two years time..United bought him for 12.5million so all in all I'd say Ronaldo has done well for the club and vice versa.
that seemed to be the concensus this aft.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..